June 12th, 2011, 16:55
Kevin Harvick:
"He hasn't seen the last of it"

Kyle Busch:
"He's just trying to get into our heads"

Finish
Kyle Busch=P3
Kevin Harvick=P5

Good thing all the messing with Kyle Busch in the race by Kevin Harvick helped Harvick...NOT!!!

EasyEd
June 12th, 2011, 19:46
Hey All,

2 positions? Means nothing. Harvick was just messin with him. Typical short tracker he'll just prod Kyle for fun whenever he feels like it. I notice Kyle so far bein right polite. Maybe he got the message Childress (and I suspect NASCAR in the background - like secret fines or a NASCAR to owner talkin to) delivered? We'll see.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
June 12th, 2011, 19:54
Hey All,

2 positions? Means nothing. Harvick was just messin with him. Typical short tracker he'll just prod Kyle for fun whenever he feels like it. I notice Kyle so far bein right polite. Maybe he got the message Childress (and I suspect NASCAR in the background - like secret fines or a NASCAR to owner talkin to) delivered? We'll see.

-Ed-

No...
Kyle is being mature whereas Harvick is still being the immature punk that he's always been ;)

stansdds
June 13th, 2011, 02:02
I saw the incidents and they occurred within the first 10 laps of the race. NASCAR saw it too and told both of them to knock it off. I watched Harvick push K. Busch almost into the infield. Supposedly he was protecting his position, but that was on lap 4 and mature drivers understand that where you are on lap 4 makes little difference in where you will be on the last lap. Now if this had been with 10 laps to go, yes, it's racing, but less than 10 laps into a 200 lap race, it's just being a bonehead.

Cazzie
June 13th, 2011, 02:30
No...
Kyle is being mature whereas Harvick is still being the immature punk that he's always been ;)

:applause::applause::applause:

And don't think Childress was not trying to provoke Kyle into taking a swing at him, which as we all know, would have led to a suspension, since Kyle was already on probation. Kyle's got a hot streak, but he's has been able to keep his cool better than the Childress camp.

Caz

Daveroo
June 13th, 2011, 07:50
Harvick vs. Busch resurfaces: #29-Kevin Harvick made it clear Sunday at Pocono Raceway that his feud with #18-Kyle Busch isn't over. The Richard Childress Racing driver forced Busch down the track early in the Sprint Cup race when the two were fighting for position in the last event of their four-race probation, handed down by NASCAR after their pit road incident at Darlington. It was a continuation of the feud between the drivers, as well as the one with Harvick's team owner, Richard Childress, who put Busch in a headlock and punched him in the Truck Series garage after last weekend's truck race at Kansas. The incident came after Busch made contact with RCR driver Joey Coulter on the cool-down lap. "He knows he's got one coming," Harvick said after finishing fifth at Pocono on Sunday, two spots behind Busch. "I just wanted him to think about it." NASCAR warned the two drivers to just race, and the battle seemed to settle down after that. "It seemed like he was trying to make it awfully difficult on me," Busch said. "There were a couple of times I had to back off and wait (before passing)." Busch said what Harvick did simply showed his character. "It's not my fight," Busch said. "He's trying to turn it into one."(ESPN.com (http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=6654503&campaign=link&source=JAYSKI))(6-13-2011)

Panther_99FS
June 13th, 2011, 08:49
:applause::applause::applause:

And don't think Childress was not trying to provoke Kyle into taking a swing at him, which as we all know, would have led to a suspension, since Kyle was already on probation. Kyle's got a hot streak, but he's has been able to keep his cool better than the Childress camp.

Caz

Spot on Cazzie!

Panther_99FS
June 13th, 2011, 08:51
I saw the incidents and they occurred within the first 10 laps of the race. NASCAR saw it too and told both of them to knock it off. I watched Harvick push K. Busch almost into the infield. Supposedly he was protecting his position, but that was on lap 4 and mature drivers understand that where you are on lap 4 makes little difference in where you will be on the last lap. Now if this had been with 10 laps to go, yes, it's racing, but less than 10 laps into a 200 lap race, it's just being a bonehead.

Harvick has some maturing to do - you're right here...

Terry
June 13th, 2011, 09:06
Needs maturing list, just the worst cases.

Kurt Bush
Kyle Bush
Harvick and wife
Montoya
Keselowski

Panther_99FS
June 13th, 2011, 15:14
I gotta disagree with Kurt Busch being on the list....
If Kurt hadn't lit a fire in the @ass of his team a couple of weeks back, Penske would still be running mediocre at best...

macduck
June 13th, 2011, 16:28
Panther is right on!

EasyEd
June 13th, 2011, 17:27
Hey All,

Neither Kurt or Keselowski belong on Terry's list.

As for Harvick I like what he's doing - get Kyle off his game make him wonder what the 29 might do. Harvick is fully capable of playing that game and then driving hard. I like the psych war as long as nobody messes with Jimmie or any other drivers I like.

Rest assured NASCAR is absolutely a game of survivor - not only do you need a team you had better play the other drivers on track right or you are toast. Just having talent real or percieved and a fast car isn't enough and I like it that way. Makes it more of a chess game more outcomes come into play. Racing should not be simply about who has the best mechanic and driving skill.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
June 13th, 2011, 19:02
As for Harvick I like what he's doing - get Kyle off his game make him wonder what the 29 might do.
-Ed-

LMFAO!
Problem is it backfired and Harvick messed himself up....and finished BEHIND Kyle.....:icon_lol:

EasyEd
June 13th, 2011, 19:14
Hey All,

Panther you really don't get it. Harvick is gonna be on Kyle every race that he chooses to. It wasn't about the Pocono race it's about the rest of the season. He wants Kyle looking for and worrying about the 29 - all the time. If you think that one race was a great victory for Kyle - more power to you.

-Ed-

redriver6
June 13th, 2011, 19:31
It wasn't about the Pocono race it's about the rest of the season. He wants Kyle looking for and worrying about the 29 - all the time.

really....if i was him i'd be focusing on winning a championship - all the time.

harvick's obsession with revenge will be his undoing.

Panther_99FS
June 13th, 2011, 19:49
really....if i was him i'd be focusing on winning a championship - all the time.

harvick's obsession with revenge will be his undoing.

Bingo!

Terry
June 14th, 2011, 03:36
I gotta disagree with Kurt Busch being on the list....
If Kurt hadn't lit a fire in the @ass of his team a couple of weeks back, Penske would still be running mediocre at best...

The list is mostly for fun and to get a rise out of you guys. Anyone making such a list would have had differences.

Panther_99FS
June 14th, 2011, 03:42
The list is mostly for fun and to get a rise out of you guys. Anyone making such a list would have had differences.

Ya' missed a fav of mine then - Robby Gordon ;)

Terry
June 14th, 2011, 07:01
Ya' missed a fav of mine then - Robby Gordon ;)

I considered Robby, but I think he is matured. But he sure can be a jerk from time to time. Lets see what kind of trouble he can get into with the upcoming road race.