PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break...

Rami
June 12th, 2011, 15:17
Good evening,

Having released two campaigns in the last week, I have hit a MB wall and need a break. Since early April, I have updated or overhauled 144 missions, including four campaigns (Hellas, Heinkels, Gladiators, and Malta Spitfire) as well as almost all the missions for Fleet Air Arm, two from-scratch bomber missions...and a partridge in a pear tree.

I originally just wanted to complete the cross-theatre campaigns, (Fleet Air Arm and Heinkels) but those MTO campaigns were calling my name, so I went a little overboard.

With school ending next week, I'm going to take a couple of weeks and step back from MB a little bit, though I'll try and nail that Fw-190 airfile for Captain Kurt.

You all haven't done anything to turn me off or anger me in any way...,(at least not yet) I'm just suffering from a little MB burnout, completely of my own volition.

Thanks for understanding, I'll be back on the horse soon, hopefully by the end of June. :wavey:

Jagdflieger
June 12th, 2011, 20:25
Take some time and enjoy the sim for the sim's sake Rami.

Captain Kurt
June 12th, 2011, 20:35
No worries, we don't want you to burn out. When it stops being fun it is time to knock of and do something else for a while. And thank you on the Focke Wulf - it needs to get fixed for sure, but only after you decompress. :icon29::icon29::icon29::icon29:

SPman
June 12th, 2011, 21:00
Hey, you're not inexhaustable and you've been hard at it, keeping us lesser mortals happy, for which we are all grateful (I hope). Sit back and have a break - you deserve it.

demorier
June 12th, 2011, 21:58
Thanks for your effort Rami. I've taken many 'breaks' from this sim over the years, but it's always a good place to come back to.

Time to see what's outside the front door for a while.

watchdog22
June 13th, 2011, 02:13
Thanks for all your hard work Rami, ''Gladiators'' was one of my all time favourite campaigns and now I have a reason to have another go at it. Have a gooooood break, Cheers

mksystem
June 13th, 2011, 08:07
You hard working teachers need a summer too! Thanks for the high quality and highly researched work you always provide, we have plenty of missions to keep us all busy until winter!!:salute:

Talon
June 13th, 2011, 15:32
Rami,

That statement was totally uncalled for.

Rami
June 13th, 2011, 15:35
Talon,

Sorry, it was just in jest. Now it feels like a turd in a punchbowl. :mixedsmi: