PDA

View Full Version : My Demo Bird!

Matt Wynn
June 11th, 2011, 13:40
well after a few days in the paint hangar here she is, did my best considering the mapping on the Viper but the solo bird is done, presenting to you all for the 2100/2012 online season.... Team Legacy, hope you enjoy the scheme, if there's enough demand i'll make the scheme available :salute:

stuartcox
June 11th, 2011, 14:10
I love that colour scheme! Looking like neon UV lights! Great!
Team Legacy? Did that come from 'The Apprentice'? :mixedsmi:
...not that I would have any better suggestions!

Desert Rat
June 11th, 2011, 14:14
Tron-tastic matey. Looks awesome.

The Falcon was a fav of mine as a youngster, always preferred it to the mighty Eagle.

Jamie

Matt Wynn
June 11th, 2011, 14:45
Jamie is bang on the mark... TRON Legacy! my buddy watched me practice online a few weeks ago and was playing the Daft Punk song 'Derezzed' and made the comment "that fits nicely with your display, now you just need a colour scheme", so i set about it, the backup viper wears the Orange instead of blue... and yeah always preferred the Viper to the Eagle, just looks a nicer shape to me...

already planning a video out, showcasing the new scheme and (unfortunately) that means i'll have to fly for the cameras... :icon_lol:

SpitXIV
June 11th, 2011, 15:00
Smoothie,

Cool paint job, which Viper is that for? :medals::applause:

Desert Rat
June 11th, 2011, 15:01
Jamie is bang on the mark... TRON Legacy!

Not entirely, lol. I'm old enough to remember the original, never have seen the new one. Watched it many times as a youngster, great film. How about a Matrix style for next year? The first film was great, not so sure about the rest though!!

Jamie

Matt Wynn
June 11th, 2011, 15:06
Smoothie,

Cool paint job, which Viper is that for? :medals::applause:

it's for Kirk Olssons Viper, USVIPER.zip on many download sites if i recall, i might make available all my previous demo birds... think i have them backed up from 2007 onwards, i know i have the 2009/2010 bird... here's an image of the currents predecessor... you'll note my other nickname down bottom right corner, thats what my Greek friends know me as :icon_lol:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/Work/fs92010-01-2803-06-14-20copy.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/Work/AoAPass.jpg

Wing_Z
June 11th, 2011, 17:03
Nice... that last one just speaks "Fighting Falcon"

Flyboy208
June 11th, 2011, 18:14
Very nice Matt ! Mike :wavey:

Matt Wynn
June 11th, 2011, 22:35
cheers guys planning on a whole plethora of display-like schemes so i updated my paintkit and set to work, my new bird just being the first of many, any ideas just gimme a shout! :salute:

Blackbird686
June 12th, 2011, 15:09
WOW!!! Smoothie... very impressive. I may have to re-activate Kirks US Viper after seeing that.

BB686:USA-flag:

nigel richards
June 13th, 2011, 10:13
Ooh!!! Very tasty paint scheme Matt! The 'Greek' scheme's an eye catcher too! :salute: