PDA

View Full Version : Isle of man TT.??

demorier
June 10th, 2011, 00:46
I think the meeting concluded June 10. I hope I haven't missed any replay stuff on Australian TV.??

wombat666
June 10th, 2011, 04:07
Keep an eye on HD One.
:kilroy:

demorier
June 10th, 2011, 17:22
Busy Sunday night coming up.

wombat666
June 23rd, 2011, 06:35
Tony, tune in to HD One on Sunday (June 26) at midday.
Something titled 'Isle of Man TT Preview Show' is listed, only runs for an hour but we might get an idea of when the racing will turn up.
:jump:

demorier
June 24th, 2011, 00:46
Got ya...I've been waiting for it to come up.

wombat666
June 30th, 2011, 17:07
Preview was good, but I reckon interviews with Guy Martin (my favourite IOM racer BTW) need subtitles.
:icon_lol:
Following this is going to be a typical PIA.
This Sunday (July 3rd) we get Qualifying 'Highlights' on HD One between 14:00 and 15:00.
Only found the time by searching the Network 10 site day by day.
Bloody Muppets!!
Another good weekend for us with Mugello starting at 18:55 the same day.
:jump:

demorier
July 1st, 2011, 01:00
Thanks W666. I still haven't quite worked out the days of each 'new' highlight package yet. Watched a recording from Wednesday, I think it might have been a replay of last Sunday which I missed. Got the recorder working on the job now.

Yeah, that Martin sure gets through a lot of tea. I like the sidecars to....bloody dangerous looking things on that track.

wombat666
July 7th, 2011, 07:45
Same time, same place this weekend.
Superbike TT according to the online listing ..........:jump:

demorier
July 10th, 2011, 00:54
Recorder set....I reckon the tea thing is a code for the TV interviews, it really means a 'pint'. ?

demorier
July 12th, 2011, 01:06
Bruce Anstey(NZ) got desperately unlucky with the failed machanicals, he was really flying in that Superbike race...I guess that's racing, I remember McInnes kicking the crap out of his bikes on the side of the roadway last year, he had so much bad luck. I deliberately refused to look up the results of the races...I'd kind of like to see it unfold in front of me.

wombat666
July 16th, 2011, 21:36
You've got to love the outfits!!!!
Only 600cc and absolute rocket ships!
:applause::applause::applause:
I've started a campaign on the Home Front for a trip next year.
Sofie is reasonably positive (for now) as long as we do the complete Channel Islands tour.
No complaints from me.
Time to look around for a suitable 'Classic' touring bike, nothing too new or vintage, just a decent dual seat tourer with a pedigree and some sporting lineage.
MV would be nice ........ or maybe Moto Guzzi ........ :kilroy:

demorier
July 17th, 2011, 00:52
Thank heavens for recorders. At this time on I am trying to follow quite a bit of domestic and overseas sport and a lot overlap.

Tour de France cycling
Some domestic football
Motogp
F1

hope there is no more late night stuff just for the time being.