PDA

View Full Version : Gladiators! is back...

Rami
June 9th, 2011, 15:44
To all,

This evening, I uploaded one of my favorite campaigns, a thirteen-mission beauty where you dogfight in Gladiators, often as legend "Pat" Pattle, over the deserts of North Africa and the mountains of Greece and Albania, in numerous biplane-on-biplane engagements. The older version had twelve missions, and was inherently flawed. I expanded the package by one mission and fixed it up for all of you.

Weather has been added to this update, as well as greatly enhanced dynamic missions, unless they are historical with the amount of aircraft encountered. Also, all missions begin on the ground, there are no longer any airstarts.

This may become one of your favorites, because the amount of downloads are rather modest in comparison to some of my other works. I uploaded it to my Box site, Simviation, and here for all of you. Have at it!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=4183

It's also just great fun! :wiggle:

Shadow Wolf 07
June 9th, 2011, 15:45
More great work... thank you Rami! :applause:

Captain Kurt
June 9th, 2011, 16:18
Thanks Rami, this is a surprise and a pleasure.

olaf1924
June 9th, 2011, 16:43
Andrew this campaign looks like a lot of fun. I do not remember ever flying a biplane in cfs2. :salute:

tonybones2112
June 9th, 2011, 18:24
Rami! Thank you! I love flying a Gladys and fighting in them. Hope things are well with you and thanks again, man :salute:

Tony

Rami
June 9th, 2011, 19:15
Hi,

Well gee...:redface: I can't say I expected this kind of response...I'm glad you all like the idea, I hope you have fun with it!

Discus
June 10th, 2011, 06:39
Thanks Rami

I liked dogfighting over hilly or mountain country with the old Pattle campaign!

Discus

PomBee
June 10th, 2011, 21:29
Thanks, Rami.

I love to fly the Gladiator, especially when you go up against other biplane fighters.

PomBee.:ernae:

gavinc
June 12th, 2011, 01:54
Thanks for the update Rami,

Don't have a lot of time to fly at the moment but this has always been one of my favourite campaigns.
Can't wait to try your updated version as soon as I get the chance.

Gavin