PDA

View Full Version : scenery build question?

Daveroo
June 9th, 2011, 01:04
first of all,wasnt there a forum just for scenery and painting at one time?...any,,in auburn califonia,out past the east end of "07"is a deep river canyon,and a small lake called Clemintine,,yes we here OH muh Darhlin,oh muh darlhin,cemintineeee all the time,what they dont get right it the opening lines...."in a cavern,ina cayon,oh so deep and far,neeth the cloulds and rain we get,oh muh darlin clemintine

i digreess...on the otherside of said canyon...."the north fork of the amirican river (class 5 rapids)is a penninusla of land owned by the BLM,there is a lot of land there, BUT..allways a but,,,the top is small as it drops off into the middle fork of the american river another class 5 river in winter(git ya kyaks)
i have this "day dream that im rich,and i buy this property from BLM ( the damn is never going to be built,they have 4 ancient earthquake fault that when soaked under all that water will let go,,and they found real saber tooth tiger skelitons in the caves down below my houseand one wolly mamoth

ok the land is fairly laft on top,a real crew would need a few dozers and scrapers ect...i want a landing srtip long enough to land the boeing 373NG..say the 373-700,im figuring 8000ft mimunum for that,,ive used google earth and drew a line 5000 ft long where i thought a small strip would go....yes i know 5000 isnt small KAUN across the river is 3700,but i want private jets in copratate mogal to come visit....dude this day dream is mine and im an important person in it....hehehehebut then i thought even 6000 wouldnt be big enough,,,,,,so id better look at 8000-9000,,,and the topograghy is such it could be an airport like that one in i belive Procugal?? with half the runway supported on collums?have to have room for my castle as well...but its place ment is based on the runway and ramp/ac parking......looking at my flight guide and other locale airports 7000' would be enough i guess,but the lay out of the runway would make it so you had to land sort of into the sun in the late afternoon and take off in the mornig in the sun..i wouldnt want noisie planes over flying that part of town,,,,,,,even though i so stinkin rich i could buy all the houses and tear em down and make em back into fields of golden poppys..........one other thing...the runway could be cool to in the fact it could start on hard packed ground,and transition to the elevated runway,to a flyover (so to speak) of the foresthill road,and out into the open space of the middle fork canyon..whick i think is cool........some one think about it? let me know and ill show you on google earth where i mean for sure Dave

Daveroo
June 10th, 2011, 08:20
ok imma dork...anyone on here willing to do me a scenery? ill pay if needed...shouldnt be hard..but is way over my feeble mind