PDA

View Full Version : Uploads the next 24 hours...

Rami
June 6th, 2011, 05:23
Good morning,

In a couple of hours, I will be "away from the desk" until tomorrow morning, and will not be checking any uploads during that period. I am going to game three of the Stanley Cup Finals to cheer on my beloved Bruins, who will hopefully win tonight and get back into the series against the Vancouver Canucks, whom they trail two games to none.

I will not return until very late, and since I'll crash when I get home, I won't check the upload section again until tomorrow morning. I just figured I'd give you fair warning, so that you know! :salute:

Go BRUINS!!!

This will also be in effect Wednesday night, as I have tickets to game four.

aeronca1
June 6th, 2011, 07:03
You lucky SOB :icon_lol:! Go B's!!!!

Lionheart
June 6th, 2011, 10:37
Have a good trip Rami and I hope your team wins.

Be safe.

Bill

Rami
June 6th, 2011, 21:34
Good morning,

They did win, 8-1! However, one of their best goal scorers was knocked out by a dirty, vicious hit that will lead to a suspension for the SOB who inflicted it. :angryfir:

AndyG43
June 6th, 2011, 23:48
Good morning,

They did win, 8-1! However, one of their best goal scorers was knocked out by a dirty, vicious hit that will lead to a suspension for the SOB who inflicted it. :angryfir:

Ah, ice hockey, the sport of gentlemen!

Never really caught on over here, although we do have a small professional league dominated by Nottingham and Sheffield; they can afford to fill the team with, largely Canadian, imports - although, of course, as their grandmother once visited England they are not Canadian, they are English! A friend of mine used to play for the old Peterborough Pirates; he was embarrassed to see, when one of their games was televised, how often he could see the name on the back of his shirt as he waded in to the latest 'disagreement'!! :icon_lol: