PDA

View Full Version : Video: BlenheimMkI

flyer01
June 2nd, 2011, 23:34
The BlenheimMkI in CLod is very hard to take off If you don't know how. lol

In this QM the wind is blowing from left to right .
You have to get the engines to tempter before you can get the rpm's for take off.
You also have to set the mixture and prop pitch

This video is with the tempter control off. If it where on I would be turning on the cab heat, opening the oil cooler and cowl flaps. If not the engines would over heat and shout down.
Yes very real like.

When you get CLoD you will see what I mine.

While the engine are heating up in the video we will take a look at some planes that are trying to get back to base.

Enjoy the video No HD in this video. :ernae:

flyer01:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVcgriqx58&feature=player_embedded

popsaka
June 3rd, 2011, 00:52
...amazing, thanx... Oh, BTW, that looks like a mk. IV you're flying (trying to :icon_lol:)
while that's a mk. 1 returning all shot up... (I love the piece of torn fabric flappin' in the breeze...)

richcreator
June 3rd, 2011, 01:15
:mix-smi: Actually, in all honesty and not to be confrontational, in case you don't realize it, some, including yours truly, would go to MTV to see music videos. IMO, some music is quit acceptable in other than music videos as fill or for effect but a sound track? Quite a put off especially when no warning was given and the expectation was of a different nature. just sayin'

flyer01
June 4th, 2011, 13:36
:mix-smi: Actually, in all honesty and not to be confrontational, in case you don't realize it, some, including yours truly, would go to MTV to see music videos. IMO, some music is quit acceptable in other than music videos as fill or for effect but a sound track? Quite a put off especially when no warning was given and the expectation was of a different nature. just sayin'

You can turn off the sound if you did not like the song.

Was a strange song anyway.lol

Other then the song , taking off in this plane is not a ez thing to do in this Stock mission.
I think that like in FSX when the mission is made there are things that happen that are put in the misson no matter what the pilot of the plane is doing. IMO its not the plane thats the problem its the mission .LOL

I have seen where others have made there own missions and take off just fine.

flyer01
June 4th, 2011, 20:33
I have seen where others have made there own missions and take off just fine.

To take off in any plane you can make the settings ez'er by not selecting Complexed Engine management and Engine Tempter Effect.

Then you can jump in the plane and fly like where use to in CFS3 and the expansions.

This is the way I'm going to fly the twin engine planes.

richcreator
June 4th, 2011, 22:02
You can turn off the sound if you did not like the song.

Viewing a flight video muted is just as bad as viewing a supposedly flight video that sounds like a music video, IMHO.
Substituting music for the sound of aircraft is blasphemy, desecration (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus), profanation (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus), and a sacrilege (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus).

flyer01
June 5th, 2011, 00:01
Viewing a flight video muted is just as bad as viewing a supposedly flight video that sounds like a music video, IMHO.
Substituting music for the sound of aircraft is blasphemy, desecration (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus), profanation (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus), and a sacrilege (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/blasphemy#visualthesaurus).

OT: "Actually, in all honesty and not to be confrontational."

I will keep making videos and putting songs to them.

Most people that watch my videos know I put songs to them and could care less.

And from now on I will disable the comments on YouTube so people like you that do not like songs on a video that thy did not make can not use profanity to tell me how thy do not like songs on my videos.
Thy do that because if the talk like that on this site thy would get ban.

Actually, in all honesty and not to be confrontational richcreator, I will make my videos the why I want to.:ernae:

Have a good day Sir!

richcreator
June 5th, 2011, 00:26
You have the prerogative to make videos any way you choose and
I have the right to voice my opinion and let you know how I feel about
the certain videos you make just in case you aren't aware of it.
Certainly there are, and obviously you're not aware, many who feel like me and say nothing for the fear of being confrontational.

I couldn't care less if you could care less. :icon_lol:

flyer01
June 5th, 2011, 01:27
OT: Do you have CLoD? If so have you tryed taking off in this plane thats in the video?

Did you like the damage that the planes have in CLoD.

. Clifffs over Dover Is the best WWII sim made in a long time . I like flight sim.

I like making video's.
I do not get payed to make the videos. Like some do that come to this site.
I make them to share with others on SOH.
I can take pronging and have.
This forum CFS3 is not as busy as it use to be. Why. For one reason people did things to shear with others there was a lot of pronging. So thy have moved on.

If people where paying for the things thy where getting for free. Then yes Prong all you want.

richcreator I must say. You do not talk like a person of 76 years. Like some one very much younger in the 30's or 40's.:icon_lol:

richcreator
June 5th, 2011, 15:43
OT: Do you have CLoD? If so have you tryed taking off in this plane thats in the video?

Did you like the damage that the planes have in CLoD.

. Clifffs over Dover Is the best WWII sim made in a long time . I like flight sim.

I like making video's.
I do not get payed to make the videos. Like some do that come to this site.
I make them to share with others on SOH.
I can take pronging and have.
This forum CFS3 is not as busy as it use to be. Why. For one reason people did things to shear with others there was a lot of pronging. So thy have moved on.

If people where paying for the things thy where getting for free. Then yes Prong all you want.

richcreator I must say. You do not talk like a person of 76 years. Like some one very much younger in the 30's or 40's.:icon_lol:

My avatar is the real thing. I was born in the same year as Elvis Presley and Elvis was sent to Germany by the U.S. Army soon after I left for Turkey in the U.S.A.F..
I am responding to you because not responding might seem questionable.
I don't look my age, neither. I would thank you for a compliment but I hear it all the time.
I've been retired for 13 years on fixed income Social Security with VA benefits.
Are you actually calling the love of the sight and sound of aircraft in flight being tarnished by pop culture music as the main audio in your videos "Pronging"?
Why do you publish your videos openly at YouTube for the public if they are intended for the users here? The videos I posted here are hidden from the public and only those here have the url.
The graphics and the editing of your videos is outstanding and awfully nice to watch but, personally IMO, the audio in your videos is amateurish and a discredit to the flight community in this Politically Correct environmental culture of today. :salute:

flyer01
June 5th, 2011, 19:44
Well said.
That is one thing I have never been accused of being Politically Correct. LOL

There are some people in this world that think WWII or any war conflict sim are not Politically Correct.
And that could be why thy use the internet to wage war by hacking and make codes to attach to peoples PC that have war sims. And attack sites like SOH.

The thing is thy know thy are not standing up for the US Constitution or Bill of rights.

Anyway this is not the place for this kind of talk.
I glad you enjoyed the video other then the sound track.

I will remember your comments and try to do better and not speak of this anymore.

richcreator
June 6th, 2011, 02:58
Not to belabor the issue but all I'm wishing for is that you label your music videos as music videos, that's all I'm hoping for.
If I was in my 30's or 40's, I'd probably like your music videos and be like most video makers and make music videos myself. At YouTube, read the comments where so many inquire what the sound track was or of who the music artist is, not many interested in the video portion but mainly interested in the music attached to the video. :blind: