PDA

View Full Version : 'The 600'

Panther_99FS
May 29th, 2011, 18:55
Well they didn't throw out the yellow flag (trying to help out Dale Jr.) and he (Jr.) still lost....

redriver6
May 29th, 2011, 19:13
Well they didn't throw out the yellow flag (trying to help out Dale Jr.) and he (Jr.) still lost....

whatever...he still finished 7th and is still 4th in points.

Panther_99FS
May 29th, 2011, 19:16
LoL don't get me wrong...I was hootin' & hollerin' for Junior to win it...:jump:..but I gots to say I really thought the yellow would fall....:kilroy:

redriver6
May 29th, 2011, 19:59
LoL don't get me wrong...I was hootin' & hollerin' for Junior to win it...:jump:..but I gots to say I really thought the yellow would fall....:kilroy:

yeah me too...cheerin for Jr...and thinkin a caution would fall....but the track did clear up purty quick and i think nascar knew there were alot of cars that wouldn't make it another lap...if Jr would have had a team mate to push him under the previous caution like harvick had..he probably would have won........oh well..

on another note...very impressive for Hamlin's team to change a carb during the race and get him back in to finish as good as he did..

Panther_99FS
May 29th, 2011, 20:03
on another note...very impressive for Hamlin's team to change a carb during the race and get him back in to finish as good as he did..

Yep, this was something!

Cazzie
May 30th, 2011, 02:04
I cannot believe y'all sit up for the entire race! I cannot do it, twice in the past the wife has come down and cut the TV off, said the race was over. Last night she didn't have to, too many cautions, race too long, period. I cut the damn thing off. Sorry about Harvick winning, sad Jr. didn't. Glad JJ finally had a bad experience.

And Denny broke the top twelve in points for the Chase for the first time this year. Kupee doll with pins for the #29 car now. :icon_lol:

wombat666
May 30th, 2011, 04:54
Anyone notice Marcus Ambrose??
Far from shabby for a 'Furriner'.
:applause:

stansdds
May 30th, 2011, 05:45
It was a good race and quite the surprise finish. Too bad about Junior and Denny, both ran out of gas on the last lap. Kyle Bush and Jimmie Johnson had real bad nights. Kyle's car turned evil with it's handling, like it was possessed, and Jimmie blew up.

Denny had one heck of a good car, too bad it was crippled by a bad carburetor. Kudos to his pit crew for being able to change carbs on pit road during a caution and keeping him on the lead lap!

Daveroo
May 30th, 2011, 06:12
the only time i got excited ...i stood and cheered and yelled and screamed and scared the cat when JR ran out of gas........bet Jr nation sends LaTarte death threats or lots of hate mail now cause he caused theyre beloved dale jr to lose....cause by god ya know it twsnt jrs fault for running outta gas......

nyw im only half joking......im hoping tey dont send him nasty letters...they may..and someone said it earlier...too bad JR didnt get hooked up with mark or someone and get a push like harvick did...harvick was running with his engine off for awhile and it almost didnt start at one point....that may have won that race.....

EasyEd
May 30th, 2011, 18:44
Hey All,

Good race and I too was really wanting Jr to win. Harv's shut off the engine and get pushed tactic - 3 Childress cars in a row pushin Harv engine totally off now that was smart. As for Jimmie I got a sneakin suspicion that they know they are at a power disadvantage and are trying to push the engine a little harder than they should. I saw what Carl's car did during the daylight and what Kenseth's was doing in the dark. Maybe Kahne had enough car - maybe - but he ran outta gas. I would really like to see him win one. He is such a good fit at Red Bull with Brian Vickers. What happened to y'alls wonderboy - is he mowin lawns to pay his traffic tickets? :bump:

-Ed-

redriver6
May 30th, 2011, 19:41
What happened to y'alls wonderboy - is he mowin lawns to pay his traffic tickets?

not really any wonderboy of mine....i just liked seeing him punk out Harvick (that and i recognize talent when i see it)...as for everything else you said....ditto.

Panther_99FS
May 31st, 2011, 18:01
i just liked seeing him punk out Harvick

:bump::bump::bump: