PDA

View Full Version : VERY sad news.....

skyhawka4m
May 28th, 2011, 20:37
I met this young lady and she was a blast to chat with,....

http://youtu.be/qnZGmoiy4ks

MenendezDiego
May 28th, 2011, 20:48
RIP Amanda

Enjoyed your show at Sun N Fun 2010

roger-wilco-66
May 29th, 2011, 06:42
That's really sad news, didn't know she didn't make it.

stansdds
May 30th, 2011, 06:07
Sadly, she has passed on, but her suffering has come to an end. I read an update about her condition shortly before she died. It was really, really bad. I'll not go into details.

ryanbatc
May 30th, 2011, 07:43
Uh, that's depressing. I had heard about the accident the day it happened and I forgot to see the updates. I just went over all the FB pages. There's no way I'd be able to post all that if it was my wife!

Such a loss...

peter12213
May 30th, 2011, 14:42
Guys what exaactly happened, I'm sorry for my ignorance but I have no idea?

Astoroth
May 30th, 2011, 20:19
During an airshow performance, the engine quit while Amanda was on the wing. She managed to get into the front cockpit while Kyle made as soft of a crash landing as he could, but the plane still caught on fire in the crash. Kyle got free, but Amanda was trapped in the front cockpit and he couldn't get her out. She suffered burns over 95% of her body. The doctors did everything they could, but in the end they couldn't work miracles, and she passed away from the injuries sustained in the crash.

Kyle also suffered extensive burns to his arms and hands while trying to free her, before the first responders pulled him away....He is going to recover, physically at least...I pray for him.