PDA

View Full Version : Nothing left

Talon
May 24th, 2011, 20:26
I feel I have nothing more to contribute to CFS2. I'm going to do what most others in this forum do and that is just fly. It's been along time since I've done that.

I've got some DCG Campaigns I made that I really enjoy flying (DOA, Milne Bay, CATF and Attack on Japan 45) so that's what I'll be doing.

Talon

UncleTgt
May 24th, 2011, 23:50
Talon,
Take some time out to just enjoy the sim. :salute:

Thanks for all your works, & please don't be offended if us newies continue to occasionally ask dumb questions - we're at a different point in journey to yourself ...:monkies:

PomBee
May 25th, 2011, 02:54
Talon,
Take some time out to just enjoy the sim:salute:

Thanks for all your works, & please don't be offended if us newies continue to occasionally ask dumb questions - we're at a different point in journey to yourself ...:monkies:

Hi Talon,

I'll second that. We all need to take a step back every once in a while to take stock, and enjoy the game for what it is. I can't remember the last time that I flew an actual mission.

Stay with it,

PomBee.:ernae:

Shadow Wolf 07
May 25th, 2011, 03:42
Fret not Talon, my man, I'll be starting the Santa Cruz and Eastern Solomons missions pack today or tomorrow.

Take a nice looong break ole' buddy, you deserve it. And thanks for helping to keep the sim alive.

Talon
May 25th, 2011, 18:17
Talon,
Take some time out to just enjoy the sim:salute:

UncleTgt,

I'm just going to join the Silent Majority and Lurkers. Maybe I'll even form them into a Union.:icon_lol:

Rami
May 26th, 2011, 10:47
Talon,

Have fun with your (sixth, seventh?) retirement / flying hiatus, I'm sure I'll be around to see your next one...lol :icon_lol:

Forgive us if we don't give you a party, I'm a bit cash-strapped these days. :icon29:

Shadow Wolf 07
May 26th, 2011, 11:13
I vote we have a party... after all, he doesn't retire every day you know. :wiggle: I'll chip in a box of dougnuts...

simonu
May 26th, 2011, 11:19
Talon, I lke the idea of a Union of Lurkers, count me in.

Talon
May 26th, 2011, 11:48
Talon, I lke the idea of a Union of Lurkers, count me in.

simonu,

The biggest problem with the Union - Who would be the spokesperson?:icon_lol:

Shadow Wolf 07
May 26th, 2011, 11:50
simonu,

The biggest problem with the Union - Who would be the spokesperson?:icon_lol:

Dirtman :applause:

Talon
May 26th, 2011, 11:59
Dirtman :applause:

I said person.:icon_lol:

crashaz
May 26th, 2011, 12:07
ROFL!!!:icon_lol:

kelticheart
May 26th, 2011, 12:22
I feel I have nothing more to contribute to CFS2.

Hi Talon, :wavey:

please, forgive me for being straightforward, but I do not believe it! It's only thanks to people like you that CFS2 became what it is today!

The hard proof of this sits in your earlier thread about how you were able to make AI attack runs in mountain areas like the Kokoda Track without them crashing into the mountain sides. Who else would know how to convince MB into doing it?

....I'm going to do what most others in this forum do and that is just fly. It's been along time since I've done that....

Just fly? Do mean there's something more than taking a plane on the runway, see how it looks after having worked on it, take off, see how it works if dp or FM were modified, fly a couple of circuits around and then land it, all of the above in "hard" flight setting to test its behaviour fully? WOW........:jump: I can't remember when I flew my last "true" mission from beginning to end.....

Apart from jokes, enjoy your time off, after the Pearl Harbour effort and the campaigns released before and after, you must be quite tired.

I, among many others, will welcome any time you will decide to stop by and hang out. :salute:

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Shadow Wolf 07
May 27th, 2011, 08:47
Talon, you are a good friend and a great contributor to the CFS2 world. It isn't said enough but you have done much for the community and your hard work is appreciated. The door is always open for you. :applause: