PDA

View Full Version : CFS nonflyabble aircraft

ropke200
May 19th, 2011, 09:59
When you build new mission on CFS2 that includes bombing mission for nonflyable ) aircraft (lets say B-24 or G4M2) but when it’s time to drop bombs the plane drop just one bomb. So how can I make it to drop all its bombs not one?

RobH
May 19th, 2011, 10:42
Welcome to the Outhouse ropke200.

I moved your thread from the Paint shop to the CFS2 forum. You'll have a better chance of getting the help you need there.
:ernae:

Rami
May 19th, 2011, 10:56
So how can I make it to drop all its bombs not one?

Ropke200,

Simply put, you can't. See this thread for details.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?41905-FDG-B-17-question-problem.../page2&highlight=Operation+Frantic

Captain Kurt
May 19th, 2011, 20:03
Although -- Tom Sanford (Tango Romeo) has a weapons mod posted at Simviation for the B-24, B-25 and some other A/C that makes it look like a stick of bombs is released, and has the destructive power of the multiple bombs. Seach Simviation for Tom Sanford and you will find the downloads.

ropke200
May 20th, 2011, 11:09
Thanks but the one what I find from this guy not good enough for me

Captain Kurt
May 20th, 2011, 12:55
Thanks but the one what I find from this guy not good enough for me

That's all there is available unless you can figure out a way to do it yourself. If you can fix it, please share it with the rest of us, we'd love it.

ropke200
May 20th, 2011, 13:02
:icon_lol:
That's all there is available unless you can figure out a way to do it yourself. If you can fix it, please share it with the rest of us, we'd love it.

Talon
May 20th, 2011, 14:47
Ropke,

This has been answered for you several times and you have been given alternative solutions. What is it you don't understand? It can't be done, I've tried for years to solve it. Level bombers will only drop one bomb. Tactical bombers, fighters and dive-bombers will drop all bombs when setup right. It's hard coded into the game.

Talon