PDA

View Full Version : La Rochelle GSL scenery...

Rami
May 18th, 2011, 20:47
Good morning,

Tobob and Robert John have released new GSL scenery for the U-boat facilities at La Rochelle, France!

It looks like I'll have some new toys to install after I get home from work tooday!

Outstanding work, guys! :applause:

Robert John
May 19th, 2011, 04:45
Hi
Thanking tobob for his hard work,this project would not have been the same without him.
After installing the La Rochelle scenery you will have to install a flatten switch
The switch is
Local=ADDON\Tobob La_Rochelle\LaRochelle
Flatten.0=0,N46 09.60,W1 13.34,N46 09.60,W1 12.50,N46 09.31,W1 12.50,N46 09.31,W1 13.34
The subpen and bunker is very hard to destroy.You will have to add lines
to mdlnames.
"Subpen_La_Rochelle"=Submarine Pen - La Rochelle
"sluisbunker"= sluisbunker

# Subpen_La_Rochelle
Submarine Pen - La Rochelle

add lines to descrip.dat in info folder.
# sluisbunker
sluisbunker
I think tobob will add to the upload, mdlnames for tb_lr_buildings.BGL and cfs2_La_Rochelle.BGL and the Add to descrip.dat,info screenshots and the flatten switch.
The dps were done by SC7500 he said they may need to be sized.(I do not really play the game properly yet so I dont know).
We hope you will enjoy.
RJ

kdriver
May 19th, 2011, 08:33
Many thanks and well done Tobob and Robert John. The scenery is fabulous - I love the opening bridge. :applause:

As La Pallice is in the same gob area as La Rochelle aerodrome, here is a combined GSL file so the airfield infrastructure won't be overwritten.

KD

Rami
May 19th, 2011, 09:49
Kdriver,

I should have looked at the thread first, because I noticed the same thing and created a combined GSL file.

Robert John
May 19th, 2011, 14:25
I am glad you like the bridge,more animatd scenery to come.

Jagdflieger
May 21st, 2011, 17:14
Thanks RJ! Great work by all involved.

tobob
May 22nd, 2011, 13:33
Many thanks and well done Tobob and Robert John. The scenery is fabulous - I love the opening bridge. :applause:

As La Pallice is in the same gob area as La Rochelle aerodrome, here is a combined GSL file so the airfield infrastructure won't be overwritten.

KD

I'm glad you guys like it!

Sorry about the GSL, I don't have much experience with that and I just wanted to show off RJ's and my models. That's why I didn't populate the scenery beyond that.

Rami?

Please feel free to update the upload with the gsl provided by kdriver.

Thanks,
tobob

p.s. I'll finish up with the photos, mdlnames, and descriptions soon and upload.

Rami
May 22nd, 2011, 14:51
Rami?

Please feel free to update the upload with the gsl provided by kdriver.

Thanks,
tobob

P.S. - I'll finish up with the photos, mdlnames, and descriptions soon and upload.

Tobob,

Okay, but I don't think I'll get to it until tomorrow. :mixedsmi:

CrisGer
May 23rd, 2011, 11:05
Well done lads, very nice indeed.:kilroy:

Rami
June 3rd, 2011, 15:26
Good evening,

I am resurrecting this thread because tobob asked me to update the file package. It now contains info shots, as well as a text file with entries for your mdlnames.txt file and the descript.dat file.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=45&id=4071

Robert John
June 4th, 2011, 09:53
Thanking everyone for all their hard work.

tobob
June 4th, 2011, 09:55
Thanks RJ!

It wouldn't look right without the subpens!