PDA

View Full Version : I get this when I start up MAW

richcreator
May 18th, 2011, 12:17
Fresh new install of MAW but when I click to start up Standard mode I get this window:

What do I do?

gosd
May 18th, 2011, 15:39
So do I afther downloading the Tuskegee Missions from HH

gosd
May 18th, 2011, 15:57
Also when I it the waypoint on any of the Tuskegee Missions the game shut's down:pop4:

HouseHobbit
May 18th, 2011, 17:12
Set your scenery and terrains sliders on 3 Not 5
MAW has a bug the causes this in some areas of the map.
One of those lets not talk about it things..

gosd
May 18th, 2011, 17:46
HH my scenery slider is on 3. Still get the message.

HouseHobbit
May 18th, 2011, 18:18
I am puzzled right now I did leave out a needed ship for some folks,
I'll send it to you via e-mail..
I had one of the several men testing the tuskegee P-47 missions found he needed it too.
Where others seemed to have in in their MAW set up..Like I do..
I will send this..

gosd
May 18th, 2011, 18:20
Also when I it the waypoint on any of the Tuskegee Missions the game shut's down:pop4:

I corrected this problem by replacing the s_merchant with A_cargo in the missions and adding LST_rocket file to the ship folder.
But I still get the oleacc.dll message on start-up.

HouseHobbit
May 18th, 2011, 18:27
The LST rocket ship and s_merchant will be added also to the finals..
I'll send this via e-mail..
That's why I have this tested to see what some may need ..
Thanks..
Bravo..

hairyspin
May 18th, 2011, 21:40
OLEACC.DLL is supplied with CFS3 so Win98 installations can run the sim, but later versions of Windows have their own version of this file. It's also the cause of multiplayer not working in Win7 and the solution there is to rename or delete OLEACC.DLL from the MAW/CFS3/ETO folder.

So I'd suggest renaming the file in your MAW directory to OLEACC.OLD and trying again. Hope this helps!

richcreator
May 19th, 2011, 05:07
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thank You! :salute: You guys gave me wisdom, therefore I got wisdom: and with all the wisdom I got, I got understanding.:wavey:
In my lack of wisdom, I assumed the missing dll would prevent the game from playing so I left the game instead of continuing on into the game. Now I X out the error window
and continue on to the game. :applause:
I need a smiley that beats myself up along side the head! :mixedsmi: