PDA

View Full Version : Posted the wrong zip OOPPS

HouseHobbit
May 18th, 2011, 12:10
I posted the Tuskegee Missions instead of the EF#2 Missions package, I sent Rami a notice to change this..
To all who have grabbed the Tuskegee missions zip, let me know how they work..

Them I will re post the Tuskegee missions in a day or so..
Very sorry..
The EF#2 missions zip will replace this when Rami sees this mistake on my part..

Sorry..

HouseHobbit
May 18th, 2011, 18:24
Once Rami deletes the present download of the tuskegee missions I sent by mistake last nite, Not the EF#2 set I meant to send..

I already uploaded the correct EF#2 package to replace the tuskegee P-47 missions..

Those who have downloaded this I am very sorry, and I hate to tell ya but the tuskegee set you have isn't the finals, and once they are posted you will have to re download it..

Not the EF#2 package as it says right now..OOPPS..
Thanks all..

HouseHobbit
May 19th, 2011, 01:18
I am Hopeful Rami shows up today and posts the correct Zip..
OOPPS..
All that download this right now are going to be in for a Big Surprise..
Sorry All..

MajorMagee
May 19th, 2011, 03:17
I believe you can go in and and change this yourself. Just re-upload using the edit function (it's the first little icon over your Avatar block on the right).

Old Tiger
May 19th, 2011, 03:28
Once Rami deletes the present download of the tuskegee missions I sent by mistake last nite, Not the EF#2 set I meant to send..

I already uploaded the correct EF#2 package to replace the tuskegee P-47 missions..

Those who have downloaded this I am very sorry, and I hate to tell ya but the tuskegee set you have isn't the finals, and once they are posted you will have to re download it..

Not the EF#2 package as it says right now..OOPPS..
Thanks all..
:wavey:Owen The set you sent me. was it the finals? BTW I've had many of OOPPS my self.:icon_lol:

loverboy1
May 19th, 2011, 07:10
I CANT ... congfig the recent set ...wont work something missing ,,,,,,,,,

help big boy ******

popsaka
May 19th, 2011, 07:44
...popsaka=charter member-oops club... thankme my welcome voddy mooch...

Led Zeppelin
May 19th, 2011, 09:41
By the way Owen, I just remember one option with the new upload system: when you do something wrong, you can simply delete your upload yourself.

HouseHobbit
May 21st, 2011, 04:46
Thanks for this Loic, I didn't realize..
Have corrected this..

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the link
on the "Scores" for the Pilots..
This Is wonderful..:salute: :salute: