PDA

View Full Version : FYI Hobbit Mission factory clearence

HouseHobbit
May 15th, 2011, 17:58
I have sent to the Masters at Regs Hanger the Flyable Russian Armor for upload..
Once the Masters there approve and upload this package, I will release the Eastern Front EF#2 package 30 Missions here at SOH

Once this is uploaded I will send to the Hobbit Hole Gang the MAW Tuskegee Anzio mission package w/ five new standalone P-47's from Foo Fighter/ Wildbat.. 10 mission package..

After this is out to all, I plan to send to the Hobbit Hole Gang my
Battle of Europe package for ETO with the Me 323 missions included.. Along with this aircraft
By Jaycee... 20 missions in this package..

I hope (God Willing) to free up some 60 missions total for the public in the next two weeks or sooner..

This will allow me to then finish a PTO set I am working on of 15 missions, and consider what to build next..

And I do look forward to all of this..
Sorry for the delay of a month while I sorted out life here..
But as as been said : Better late then never

Thanks to all for they Kind support in this effort,

Slip Stream, Major Magee, Foo fighter, The Masters at Regs Hanger..
The ETO/PTO team, The MAW Team, Nidicki, Jaycee..
Dancat, Bravo/4, Wildbat, O1Driver .. Nad many more who have helped with all of this..

I just built the missions and put together the packages, the others ( Masters) do the great stuff like building the items used..
Thanks all..

richcreator
May 16th, 2011, 04:12
Holy Hanna, you have nothing to apologize for.
Just accept our appreciation.:salute:

garykidman
May 16th, 2011, 09:25
Hello Owen hope things are all well with you and you certainly have been busy so don't apologis for things being late I am only too greatful for the work that you do in keeping cfs3 alive along with it's addons I wish you well and good luck.
Gary

HouseHobbit
May 16th, 2011, 11:49
Thanks very much Guys, I am grateful for the kind support so many have shown to me..
I am doing GREAT, things are finally back to normal here
Thank GOD..

And The Hobbit mission factory is rolling as it should..
Oh, don't hire a bunch of Pixies to help in missions I have learned..
All they seem to do is sing, dance, drink my Mead, cause lots of mischief, and mayhem..
Almost as bad as those CRAZY Garden Gnomes..:icon_lol:

loverboy1
May 16th, 2011, 12:16
as said - you have been a pure golden MASTER . im sure many other masters in here and the site owner , or owenrs see your efforts and keeping alive this site . as many others are sick or away or deep in there business .

your are A MASTER , and have a great knack , talent , to rip apart and re build and learn and then share cause you care

please god soon i can re pay your efforts

your canadain friend ,,,,

joshua /lb

and of course a song

hockey song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nMzcYo5ToI&feature=fvsr

HouseHobbit
May 16th, 2011, 12:30
as said - you have been a pure golden MASTER . im sure many other masters in here and the site owner , or owenrs see your efforts and keeping alive this site . as many others are sick or away or deep in there business .

your are A MASTER , and have a great knack , talent , to rip apart and re build and learn and then share cause you care

please god soon i can re pay your efforts

your canadain friend ,,,,

joshua /lb

and of course a song

hockey song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nMzcYo5ToI&feature=fvsr

Joshua, Your friendship is a wonderful gift..
One of the Great blessings I have..

You nor does anyone owe me anything..
I do this to give back to all those ( Masters) who work so hard for each of us..

And this site has been and will remain a Honest Blessing to me and many..
I am Blessed with many wonderful friends here at SOH.
What more could a crazy Hobbit ask for then this..:applause:

flyer01
May 16th, 2011, 13:46
HH, Do you shed?

After putting in new Pargo flooring, Every morning under the other PC table is what looks like Hobbit hair.

Have you been popping in my house after I go to bed and make mission like the Tooth Fairy?:wiggle:

I'm from Arkansas notice I said TOOTH and not teeth. :icon_lol:

flyer01

HouseHobbit
May 16th, 2011, 13:55
HH, Do you shed?

After putting in new Pargo flooring, Every morning under the other PC table is what looks like Hobbit hair.

Have you been popping in my house after I go to bed and make mission like the Tooth Fairy?:wiggle:

I'm from Arkansas notice I said TOOTH and not teeth. :icon_lol:

flyer01

RATS !!! caught again!!! :icon_lol:

Ya, I have been hanging out under the computer table, The Brits are hunting for me again..
I said their paint on the Spits was ugly..:icon_lol:

Hey as least I don't mark the place too..:icon_eek:

Sorry about the Hair I always shed in the spring..:icon_lol:

flyer01
May 16th, 2011, 14:30
RATS !!! caught again!!! :icon_lol:

Ya, I have been hanging out under the computer table, The Brits are hunting for me again..
I said their paint on the Spits was ugly..:icon_lol:

Hey as least I don't mark the place too..:icon_eek:

Sorry about the Hair I always shed in the spring..:icon_lol:

I knew it, I just knew it.:jump:

If I go to bed earlier could you use my PC to make some FSX combat missions and some CLoD missions?:applause:

I will put out some milk and cookies.

Heck, I'll make stack, green beans, mashed potatos and grave and biscuits.:ernae: :icon_lol:

Your the greatest HH.

flyer01

HouseHobbit
May 16th, 2011, 16:39
I knew it, I just knew it.:jump:

If I go to bed earlier could you use my PC to make some FSX combat missions and some CLoD missions?:applause:

I will put out some milk and cookies.

Heck, I'll make stack, green beans, mashed potatos and grave and biscuits.:ernae: :icon_lol:

Your the greatest HH.

flyer01

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

My friend, if I had FSX and Clod, and a machine fast enough to run them, I would be Building missions for these..
And for Gravy and Biscuits I would even clean up the Hair..

God Bless You...:engel016:

flyer01
May 16th, 2011, 18:37
After talking about food my wife and I made some pizza.

She had a very good Idea of using soft taco shell's as the crust and of course what ever you want to add with your sauce and cheese.

Put in the oven for less then 10 mins and tasted good.:applause:

SOH is great. Where other then here can we mix food and flight sim's. :ernae:

flyer01:salute:

HouseHobbit
May 17th, 2011, 14:47
Yea I agree, SOH is a GREAT Place..:applause:
Wonderful folks hang out here and the admin even let a Crazy Hobbit dance here..
Doesn't get any better then this..
:salute: :salute: :salute: