PDA

View Full Version : Anti_Ship Campaign Missions

Daiwilletti
May 10th, 2011, 20:45
Wow, things have been quiet around here for a while.... perhaps the maestros are all busy cooking up things?

So, how about some campaign screen shots? Here are a few for starters....

The beaufighter is self-explanatory, doing what it does best. The two ships are under fire from shore batteries - don't know if the screenie depicts a harborgunS or a harborgunL.
I've reduced the "noise" parameter in the relevant gun xdps so that any ships stupid enough to venture too close to southern England have fairly accurate fire directed at them.

The German cruiser has just sustained a direct hit, while shelling a south coast port - probably Dover. The cruiser was sunk by accurate coastal batteries before my wingmen were able to nab her! The range was within 8NM of the coast.

37550375493754837547http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

HouseHobbit
May 10th, 2011, 21:01
I think I can do this..
Nice shots
BRAVO..:salute: :salute: :salute:

popsaka
May 11th, 2011, 16:22
...you guys! Nice screenies! I'm unable to contribute 'cause me CFS3 'puter ain't online :crybaby:

Kind of isolates me, YKWIM? So the rest 'a you yahooze, let's have some more screenies soze I can peer deep into your psyche e... eeeee(s)....:kilroy:..............

Daiwilletti
May 11th, 2011, 17:08
Hi HH, nice screenies! The skins look good - are those stock PTO aircraft or add-ons? I'm looking forward to reinsatlling Pacific theatres once I get clear anough of other shtuff.

And Pops, I also have a CFS3 'puter that isn't online. It is a bit more of a hassle to port things over but it satisfies my paranoia about anything happening to the precious files.

How about more screenies, peeps? Here are some for starters! The shot of the guy hanging in a tree is the FIRST time I've seen this in a gazillion flying hours!

The jeep turns into a devastating weapon for traffic columns, if you add a 37mm cannon from a P-39 :icon_eek:

gosd
May 11th, 2011, 20:49
where can these missions be found?

Daiwilletti
May 11th, 2011, 21:27
where can these missions be found?

Hi GOSD, the first set of screenies and most of the latter are simply from autogen missions run by the campaign engine. The jeep, however, is a driveable one taken from PTO.

I've simply driven it from the runway in Quick Combat (making sure that the location = "runway", not 2500ft! :isadizzy:

In dogfight mode, you can sometimes coax the AI aircraft to have a hot at you, especially if you shoot back. The jeep packs a punch because I've edited the gunstation in the xdp file, changing the mounted 50cal for a 37mm cannon from a P-39. As you can see from the screenie, I've munched up all sorts of vehicles including armour.

cheers,
David

HouseHobbit
May 12th, 2011, 01:01
Hi HH, nice screenies! The skins look good - are those stock PTO aircraft or add-ons? I'm looking forward to reinsatlling Pacific theatres once I get clear anough of other shtuff.

And Pops, I also have a CFS3 'puter that isn't online. It is a bit more of a hassle to port things over but it satisfies my paranoia about anything happening to the precious files.

How about more screenies, peeps? Here are some for starters! The shot of the guy hanging in a tree is the FIRST time I've seen this in a gazillion flying hours!

The jeep turns into a devastating weapon for traffic columns, if you add a 37mm cannon from a P-39 :icon_eek:

The first set of shots are of the ETO/PTO teams new pacific theater in the works.
Several screenshots have been posted by team members..
Yea they allow a crazy Hobbit to be a part of this Honored group of Masters..
These shots are of Wake island as it is being developed..

Here are some Hobbit shots of my "Hobbit Beauty" Bf 109 by our Master Nidicki
Deadly and beautiful Thanks Nigel..:salute: :salute: :salute:

popsaka
May 12th, 2011, 12:54
...once after a midair collision, clocking into a Do-217 whilst flyin' a P-38, I bailed out over water at less than ''too low to bail'' altitude and wound up under water long enough to get 2 or 3 screenies (which 'a course I've lost) of just pilot surrounded by water but no chute... I think I wuz s'posed to've drowned however 'cause I never resurfaced...
I luv it when CFS3 gets weird (as long as it ain't too frequent, LOL) :engel016:

Daiwilletti
May 12th, 2011, 15:53
I luv it when CFS3 gets weird (as long as it ain't too frequent, LOL) :engel016:

Too right Pops! The old sim still manages to throw up surprises. Mind you I suspect the parachute hangup in the tree is an addon animation which I had one in one of many installs and somehow snuck into my BoB install :kilroy:

Daiwilletti
May 12th, 2011, 15:56
That 109 is a thing of beauty, HH - so long as you are colour blind, LOL!

But how did you pop the B-17 without getting spotted with holes? You weren't flying in invincible mode, perchance :173go1: ?

cheers
David

HouseHobbit
May 12th, 2011, 23:42
That 109 is a thing of beauty, HH - so long as you are colour blind, LOL!

But how did you pop the B-17 without getting spotted with holes? You weren't flying in invincible mode, perchance :173go1: ?

cheers
David

Nope, Everything on full Nasty..

I just let the bomber shoot up my wing man, and I dove in and finished him off..
As I flew past I opened up on the bomber in front of the pranged one..

Only do the invincible mode when setting up missions I am building..
Hate it when I am checking out the scenery and some fool in a anti-aircraft gun opens up on me..:banghead:

Hey, it is my Pretty...My Hobbit Beauties..

Here's one from Foo Fighter My favorite P-47 forever..
Thanks Foo Fighter for this beautiful "Ring Master"

All I need now is a Pretty Fw 190 and I would be happy..(Hint..Hint..)

popsaka
May 13th, 2011, 09:38
Nope, Everything on full Nasty..

I just let the bomber shoot up my wing man, and I dove in and finished him off..
As I flew past I opened up on the bomber in front of the pranged one..

Only do the invincible mode when setting up missions I am building..
Hate it when I am checking out the scenery and some fool in a anti-aircraft gun opens up on me..:banghead:

Hey, it is my Pretty...My Hobbit Beauties..

Here's one from Foo Fighter My favorite P-47 forever..
Thanks Foo Fighter for this beautiful "Ring Master"

All I need now is a Pretty Fw 190 and I would be happy..(Hint..Hint..)

...Oh good grief!.................:kilroy:.................

loverboy1
May 13th, 2011, 10:39
ok hobbit that colour is worthy of this updated selection of music to fly with , the purple hobbit rocks to wreck huns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhZ2fYQj6IM

that colour rocks with this video

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

great stuff sir hobbit

lb/joshua

HouseHobbit
May 13th, 2011, 19:42
OMG!!! LB that was terrible..:icon_lol:
I can't stand this guy.. :icon_eek:

Had to puck out one of my eyes after seeing this.. :blind:
Glad I had one closed just in case..:icon_lol:

At least there was one Hobbit in the group dancing or whatever they were trying to do..

HouseHobbit
May 13th, 2011, 20:41
Here is another Pretty, I have been Blessed with, Ain't it cute..
Major Magee did this beautiful Tigercat for me..
Thanks Major..
:salute: :salute: :salute:
Still need a Pretty Fw 190 in Purple and with Pink Pokka dots..

popsaka
May 14th, 2011, 09:10
...and methunked they wuz called ''Polka'' dots... prolly after that hideous dance of the same name...............:kilroy:....................(:p :)

HouseHobbit
May 14th, 2011, 09:13
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Hey purple and pink Polka dots looks great to me..
Too much fun..:icon_lol:
keep your six safe,never can tell when a purple beauty may get back there..:icon_lol:

Daiwilletti
May 14th, 2011, 14:58
HH, I'm picking that one day (maybe Christmas?) there will be a big pressy in your inbox, wrapped up with a big bow, containing a pink'n'purple 190...

Meanwhile back to screenies...All these ones are from an older ETO install, maybe HH will recognise the theme?

popsaka
May 14th, 2011, 15:50
...all ''good'' landings as far as I can tell...:mixedsmi:

HouseHobbit
May 14th, 2011, 17:12
Too Cool I like it.. I remember two of these very well..Drove from the P-38 myself..
Yea the Hobbit school of landings..
Wonderful..

HouseHobbit
May 14th, 2011, 17:15
It gets worse..For some reason the British Built stuff seems to just fall out of the sky ??
But they do go BANG very Well..:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

rbp71854
May 15th, 2011, 06:26
I'll throw a couple of "coming to a theater in the future" screenies into the mix.

Location Kai Tak airfield, Kowlan Bay, Hong Kong. 4 active runways. 2 seaplane runways, fighter strip, and bomber strip.

Bob

Led Zeppelin
May 15th, 2011, 08:25
Great!

HouseHobbit
May 15th, 2011, 08:29
Too Cool.. BRAVO..:salute: :salute: :salute:

Daiwilletti
May 15th, 2011, 15:11
Hi Bob,

I love that "coming soon" stuff. Nice bird.

HH, bet the CO doesn't like it if you bail out over the airfield and your beaufighter prangs into his office!

David

Daiwilletti
May 15th, 2011, 15:19
More from ETO....

Stock frontline tank formation creating a nice barrage, once gun xdps modified so the tanks engage with enemy frontline spawns.

HouseHobbit
May 15th, 2011, 16:30
Sometimes in a Beautiful A-20 things just go wrong..Had to learn to swim on this one

Hobbit's Hate WATER!!!:angryfir: :censored:

Never learned to swim, and don't care to now..
Yea the Big Feets should help I've been told..:icon_lol:

David, bailing out over my own airbase would have been nice, Could have dealt with the standing down from the CO better then the Japanese..Yea A Japanese base.. OOOOPS!!!
They were downright unfriendly!!!
Had to steal a Zero to get away..:icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
May 15th, 2011, 16:34
As many Know I like FW 190's in Pretty colors, prefer Purple with Pink Dots..:applause:
But these will do..:icon_lol:
And the anti ship screenshots were from a mission I built Many years ago in CFS3

But David, I've been almost Good this year Think Santa could make a early delivery..
Too Cool.. Thanks for these shots to all they are GREAT!! love to see when others wreck as well as I do..LOL..
It's what I do for a living, Wreck all the Beautiful Aircraft our Masters build for all of us..