PDA

View Full Version : Time for a spring clean of my old paintshop.

SteveB
May 3rd, 2011, 05:49
I have decided its time too sort out my paint shop hanger and upload some old previously unreleased paint schemes on various models. The first couple will be for Piglets PC 7. Both fictional, the sharkie scheme has no national markings or reg numbers and was a quick wot if.

SteveB
May 3rd, 2011, 06:42
Got a couple of Mi8's as well. Both fictional.

Desert Rat
May 3rd, 2011, 12:38
Steve,

very welcome here as usual, just one ? who's eggbeater is it?

Jamie

SteveB
May 3rd, 2011, 13:12
Steve,

very welcome here as usual, just one ? who's eggbeater is it?

Jamie

It's Vladimir Zhygulskiy's Mi8zh_2010.

norab
May 4th, 2011, 02:01
a little of topic here but I have been searching for your beautiful Storch repaints in the archives for some time and they seem to have disappeared for the most part. any chance of getting them re-uploaded ?

Desert Rat
May 4th, 2011, 02:21
a little of topic here but I have been searching for your beautiful Storch repaints in the archives for some time and they seem to have disappeared for the most part. any chance of getting them re-uploaded ?

norab,

have you tried here? tried the first one and it works for me.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=SteveB

Jamie

norab
May 4th, 2011, 04:03
probably my memory failing me but I thought there were quite a few more than that in many more liveries including pre and post war

SteveB
May 4th, 2011, 04:34
I did release a few not sure how many , trouble is I lost my uploaded files backup about a year ago, on a HDD failure, so it will be a bigger job than I have time for at the mo to repackage and reupload them all from the paintshop masters that i still have safely backed up. I just checked and I have 59 different schemes in my paintshop masters backup.

Steve

SteveB
May 4th, 2011, 05:08
If you go too the warbirds archive and search under author SteveB you will find the storch uploads on pages 1,2,7,8 and 9 not sure if any are missing as i didnt check them all.
If any are missing files then if you post which ones you want that are not there I will re upload them for you.

Steve

SteveB
May 5th, 2011, 01:20
Found half a dozen of these old Arado skins, just needs a few tweaks and they are done.

SteveB
May 6th, 2011, 12:07
The German Naval raider Komet served in the Pacific in 1940, and used various nationalities as a disguise, including painting roundels on there search aircraft.

SteveB
May 12th, 2011, 05:08
I also have a dirty old bare metal finnish I've been playing with on the Hip.

SteveB
June 1st, 2011, 02:08
I have spent a few days on the L39 finishing up some Russian schemes. The diplay team is still being worked on.