PDA

View Full Version : Duplicated PHP2's Kaga Level Bomber Force replacement uploaded: B5N2 Kate "AII-376"

kelticheart
May 2nd, 2011, 01:45
A good day to everybody! :wavey:

I just uploaded an alternative livery created by adding to the demirrored clean stock original skin new serial codes. The resulting repaint depicts B5N2 "AII-376", carrier Kaga Level Bomber Force, flown by an unknown pilot during the Pearl Harbour attack. From an historical Kate profile found at the Wings Palette website.

This repaint is meant to replace the duplicate Kaga level bomber Kate "AI-325" (B5N2_Kate_Kaga_LB) in your Pearl Harbour fleet, helping improve the historical immersion factor. It's the companion aircraft of the "AII-324" repaint I recently uploaded, to complete your stock overhauled Kate carrier Kaga set.

Enjoy!
KH :ernae: :USA-flag:

Please note: as all old SOH members know very well, it's not in my nature provoking arguments and/or harsh political debate in these forum pages. On the other hand, I couldn't resist flying the Stars n' Bars in my signature after U.S. President's last night public announcement. It's just a token tribute to what I consider to be one of my two mother lands: please, do refrain from replying with hard comments which could force moderators locking this simple announcement thread. Thank you, KH.

Rami
May 2nd, 2011, 06:38
Kelti,

Excellent work, mon ami! :icon_lol:

Captain Kurt
May 2nd, 2011, 10:54
Great work Kelti, and thank you for your sentiments.

Jagdflieger
May 2nd, 2011, 19:02
Thanks KH!