PDA

View Full Version : Video: CoD 4-27-2011

flyer01
April 27th, 2011, 20:39
Video shows some of the things in CoD. CoD is starting out like CFS3 the early years.

Enjoy the video in HD:ernae:

flyer01:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtcTkWgAe4

flyer01
April 27th, 2011, 23:58
I did not make this video but it shows some of the things in CoD like cow's and birds. lol

flyer01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehmu4-VDT3U&feature=autoplay&list=WL23137A2DC7BA3872&index=1&playnext=1

Pat Pattle
April 28th, 2011, 00:46
Very nice models! Good to see some human population in there too.

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 09:03
Very nice models! Good to see some human population in there too.

I now have humans in the sim also.
Went to the conf ini. and put 1 instead of 0. SpawnHumans=1

CoD is WIP. The things thy are working on are out standing.
Like most Co. thy needed cash flow.IMO

All in All Great sim. This is the next generation WWII flight sim.

No matter what you read or hear about CoD. This is a Great sim.

flyer01:salute:

popsaka
April 28th, 2011, 09:15
...just wish I could lay out the one to two grand for the computer upgrade....
...welp, at least I can enjoy your vids... thanks and keep 'em coming :applause:

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 10:49
This is a good video also.

Lots of videos being made of CoD for such a bad sim on the PC.:icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daCvGVEfzZU&feature=player_embedded

loverboy1
April 28th, 2011, 11:41
IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR THIS sim " to get the golden goose award ....meaning the all and be all , i see parts of eto upgrades better and i see parts to be imporved in contrast

i feel the effects we have off the updated eto pkg etc... are better , again i stress the water and pending what one has done with there scenery its on par ...

see in summer with further bugs out ...and fixed , definite hope and parts seem nice

hoping the masters fix up more scenery files and water - clouds are great in the eto /maw etc.........at least for em

the sounds - effects on guns bombs are superiorer imho from what videos youve shared

in eto .better

again this is a good excersise and who knows maybe ideas or upgardes come of this process

good work flyer

our director Roman Polański ...lol the flyer

HouseHobbit
April 28th, 2011, 12:15
I do enjoy the videos Thanks, just don't see any time soon having a computer that will run it..Bummer..
Thanks for the videos..:salute: :salute: :salute:

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 12:28
LB1, What you say is right-on. Right now CoD or CLoD as it maybe is WIp just like CFS3 was back in the day.

CoD is a master piece in the making Just like CFS3 was. There is talk of tides, bigger waves coming on shore. Looking down in the water and being able to see sub's down under the water. That would also mean torpedoes could be see under water.

Things like rain and different weather. Thay already have this stuff made just waiting to put this in the sim.

Like I sayed some really cool things coming into CoD.

Things that where not possible when M$ made CFS3 and not now with dx9.

flyer01

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 12:34
I do enjoy the videos Thanks, just don't see any time soon having a computer that will run it..Bummer..

I understand Owen. But when you do this is what you will need. Bookmark this site. lol

http://www.il2-fullmissionbuilder.com/index.php

Mike.

loverboy1
April 28th, 2011, 12:38
this is serious danger ......hobbit on the move lol

the sim world will be like berlin was after the drop lol

you go girl

loverboy1
April 28th, 2011, 12:40
can you review these systems thinking in summer to try for one any suggestions out of this batch

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=114

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 12:56

Owen you maybe surprized at this sim and what you can run it on.

Remember when you had to make missions just for us that could not fly your 20+ bomber plane missions in ETO?

I think you maybe able to fly CoD. Just maybe.

Mike

flyer01
April 28th, 2011, 14:06
can you review these systems thinking in summer to try for one any suggestions out of this batch

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=114

PC CONFIGURATION for CoD

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows® 7 64 bit/ Vista SP2 / Windows XP SP3

PROCESSOR: Pentium® Dual-Core 2.0GHz or Athlon™ X2 3800+
(Intel Core i5 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 2.6GHz recommended)

RAM: 2GB (4GB recommended)

VIDEO CARD: DirectX® 9.0c compliant, 512Mb Video Card (1GB DirectX® 10 recommended) - See supported List*

DIRECT X®: DirectX® 9.0c or DirectX® 10 (included on disc)

DVD-ROM DRIVE: 8X

SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible

HARD DISK SPACE: 10GB

PERIPHERALS: Mouse, keyboard (joystick with throttle and rudder control recommended)

MULTIPLAY: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster

*SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:

ATI® 4850/4870/5830/5850/5770/5870/6870/6950/6970

NVidia®: 8800/9800/250/260/275/285/460/465/470/480

This may help.

Mike

HouseHobbit
April 28th, 2011, 15:24
Hi Mike,
I have a 3.067 gig P4 CPU..Dual core..A E machine I got about a year and a half ago..I have set it up for CFS3 use..

I only have 2 gigs of DDR ram in my machine and only 1.5 gig is usually freed up for my sim work..
And my Video card is only a ASUS (8400) 512 meg card..Works great for my CFS3 stuff, but I don't think I have enough of a machine to run this as I would like to I am very sorry to say..
And to be honest I don't see any time in the future were I could ever upgrade to a faster machine.. it took all I could do to get this machine..

I would like to give it a try at some point, I have book marked the page you sent for the future, God Willing..

As I would like to try FSX also , but my very limited budget does not allow for this..

I am pleased you are able to show all of this, I am grateful that you have the talent to do this for all of us..
BRAVO..:salute: :salute: :salute: