PDA

View Full Version : Flytampa Kai Tak

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
April 23rd, 2011, 10:11
I have Flytampa's Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery for fs2004, but when I start the simulation to fly in Hong Kong, I see huge, and i mean HUGE purple blocks. IS there a way to get rid of them?

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
April 23rd, 2011, 11:54
Here's a picture35807

aardvark62
April 23rd, 2011, 15:02
They would normally disappear when you enter the serial key you would have received with your purchase.

You may need to reinstall.

A :icon_lol:.

Wing_Z
April 23rd, 2011, 16:17
Ah yes, that would've been my advice, too.
Let us know how you get on...

Willy
April 23rd, 2011, 20:41
That should fix it for you. Do let us know how it works out.

idancesafetydance
April 24th, 2011, 11:39
I have Flytampa's Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery for fs2004, but when I start the simulation to fly in Hong Kong, I see huge, and i mean HUGE purple blocks. IS there a way to get rid of them?

Same thing happened to me awhile back. I had 9Dragons Kai Tak previously installed, and when I installed the Fly Tampa version, huge purple/red blocks appeared. If you have a different Kai Tak installed (9Dragons for example) uninstall it. Then uninstall the Fly Tampa Kai Tak. After both are uninstalled, reinstall FT Kai Tak. This fixed my problem.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
April 24th, 2011, 12:39
I Re-installed and the blocks were gone.

Idancesafetydance and everybody, thx for the advice.

Willy
April 24th, 2011, 12:48
Glad you got it sorted out.

Desert Rat
April 25th, 2011, 10:58
I had this with St Maarten from them. I installed it in my primary FS9, worked sweet. Added the scenery flders to my Silver wings install and got these blocks, think it had something to do with registry entries but my computer went mammaries skywards shortly after so never got it sorted out. I'm kinda enjoying my vanilla FS9 install at the moment, absolutely trouble free motoring, lol.