PDA

View Full Version : Flight simulator

OleBoy
April 12th, 2011, 13:40
I don't know how to start. I guess I'll just shoot from the hip and roll with it.

I'm finding that the more I come here as of late, the less active I've become. All the arguing, bitterness, knit picking, whining, sniveling attitudes has me full up. I have a machine that can actually run FSX now. My whole time here as member for the most, has been a very gratifying experience. There have been members that have shared with me, great amounts of information that helped me better my repaints. And I thank them for the help they've given. I don't need to mention names. They know who I am referring too.

Here I am. I got a real nice machine that's letting me enjoy FSX far better than I had dreamt before. Slowly, but trudging forward I had plans to get back into my repainting. Which I have to say is the biggest draw to the hobby. My making that comment makes me chuckle. Because when I started this love affair. I was hooked into experiencing virtual flight and destinations vast ahead.

It seems the soap opera going on here in the flight forums just never ends. To be frank, I've gotten bored watching what seems to be the same channel. Re-run after re-run of all the bickering has just gotten me numb.

That said, and those who wondered (if at all) that's my answer as/to my not participating much.

Now, I got that off my chest. See you round the forums.

Cheers

limjack
April 12th, 2011, 17:47
Oleboy, do as I do. Just read the threads that interest and inspire you and if they go downhill just stop reading and move onto the next. You and I both know the next thread could make you :icon_lol: for their are so many cool folks in here.

Jim