PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Help!! And Help Again

April 12th, 2011, 02:31
Hello everybody,

I try my hardest not to drive anyone insane on this site. But, I have a problem.

I downloaded Silvia Borja's VL Myrsky II from her site probably three years ago; but my data disc is corrupted. I have tried e-mailing, but no joy!!! Her handle at Sim-Outhouse of Voodoo5000 has had no action for a long time.

Does anyone out there have a copy of VL Myrsky II and if so could you possibly send it to me via e-mail.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Regards
Michael Lythgoe

Rami
April 12th, 2011, 03:30
Hello everybody,

I try my hardest not to drive anyone insane on this site. But, I have a problem.

I downloaded Silvia Borja's VL Myrsky II from her site probably three years ago; but my data disc is corrupted. I have tried e-mailing, but no joy!!! Her handle at Sim-Outhouse of Voodoo5000 has had no action for a long time.

Does anyone out there have a copy of VL Myrsky II and if so could you possibly send it to me via e-mail.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Regards
Michael Lythgoe

Are you aware that was one of Pilot Azul's payware releases? I don't think it would be appropriate to just give it away...

April 14th, 2011, 03:53
Dear Rami, I'm sorry if you misunderstood my request. I just purely hoped that someone who had bought it as I did would kindly e-mail the file to me.
I supported Silvia Borja from almost the time she started and bought nearly all of her models ---- mainly because they were unusual. I love all WWII Aircraft but I become heartily sick of just one more Spitfire or another Messerschmitt BF-109 every month ad infinitum.

I had my small moment of fame when Silvia dedicated her second CAC Boomerang partially to me as "Michael L" on Sim-Outhouse under her Voodoo 5000 files.

I kept all of her files on one CD-R and all are fine bar the offending VL MyrskyII.

I am a terrible typist and I am several timezones away --- hence the delay in my reply.

I am also so sorry to read about your current health situation and seriously hope you improve rapidly. I had a fight with Prostrate Cancer three years ago; not pleasant!! But my issues appear to pale into insignificance compared to yours.

Please keep up the good work at Simouthouse(from where I sitting you excel at what you do for this site)

Regards and Best Wishes

Michael Lythgoe

Rami
April 14th, 2011, 04:26
Dear Rami, I'm sorry if you misunderstood my request. I just purely hoped that someone who had bought it as I did would kindly e-mail the file to me.
I supported Silvia Borja from almost the time she started and bought nearly all of her models ---- mainly because they were unusual. I love all WWII Aircraft but I become heartily sick of just one more Spitfire or another Messerschmitt BF-109 every month ad infinitum.

I had my small moment of fame when Silvia dedicated her second CAC Boomerang partially to me as "Michael L" on Sim-Outhouse under her Voodoo 5000 files.

I kept all of her files on one CD-R and all are fine bar the offending VL MyrskyII.

I am a terrible typist and I am several timezones away --- hence the delay in my reply.

I am also so sorry to read about your current health situation and seriously hope you improve rapidly. I had a fight with Prostrate Cancer three years ago; not pleasant!! But my issues appear to pale into insignificance compared to yours.

Please keep up the good work at Simouthouse(from where I sitting you excel at what you do for this site)

Regards and Best Wishes

Michael Lythgoe

I was not aware of your relationship with Silvia. Also, my father had a bout of prostate cancer in 2009, so I can understand how frightening that must have been.

The good news? I checked my archive disks, and I do have the VL Myrsky II. If you PM me with your e-mail, I'll be happy to send it to you. :jump:

Hurricane91
April 14th, 2011, 05:21
I am very interested in the Myrsky II and Loire 210. Are aircraft still available? The Piloto Azul website I found is archived and there does not seem to be a contact or "buy" link.

peperez
April 15th, 2011, 16:44
I am very interested in the Myrsky II and Loire 210. Are aircraft still available? The Piloto Azul website I found is archived and there does not seem to be a contact or "buy" link.

You can buy them at the Simmarket site...

Hurricane91
April 15th, 2011, 17:47
Thank you Peperez.