PDA

View Full Version : Russian Tanks Finals : testing in progress for MAW

HouseHobbit
April 12th, 2011, 02:17
I am very pleased the Hobbit Hole Gang are working out the Russian Armor for the Eastern Front Missions are in the final testing stages..

Thanks to the Hobbit Hole Gang for testing these..

To the men at Regs Hanger; A Great Thank you, for allowing these to be converted to Flyable..

And to Slip Stream and Major Magee for the work to get them to a state of fun..

Bravo to Slip Stream for all the work and effort involved..
And to Major Magee for his correcting the contact points in the first set ups for the Armor..

Again the work of Many Masters has been a Blessing...

I just build the missions, others do the hard stuff..
Thanks all..

Old Tiger
April 12th, 2011, 08:38
:wavey:Hi Owen Just tested all em.:applause:No probems:ernae:Great flying em:icon_eek: err driving em. Bravo to all you guys for making all this posiable:salute:

SLIP STREAM
April 16th, 2011, 21:32
i'm the guy and your welcome.i sent hobbit the 8 russian tanks.fully tested and ready to upload at regs, 8 days ago.i haven't heard from him in 4 days now so i don't know why their not up yet.i have a fast computer with a prehistoric external dialup modem.it useually times out before the upload is done.so he'll be doing the uploading.

heres pics of the 3 german tanks i've converted.the E-100 summer and winter skins.and the Maus.both have a new 128mm round.the second barrel you see was a 75mm in reality.but on these's the second barrel doesn't function.but it does display a "fire". these are also seacondors and bravo 4's non driveable vehicals at Regs hanger.they converted these to cfs3 usage.the three of them are ready for finial testing.

popsaka
April 16th, 2011, 21:43
...they look really great!!:applause::ernae: (all of 'em)