PDA

View Full Version : Ground 2K questions...and Jean Bomber

Rami
April 10th, 2011, 03:21
To all developers,

I remember a month or two back that someone was working on scenery for La Rochelle. How is that coming along?

Additionally, I would like to finish the "Beaus in the Sand" campaign one of these days. To do this, I will need someone to eliminate the double coastlines at Taranto, and Bari, Italy. I would be in deep gratitude of whoever can assist me here.

Jean Bomber,

Je me demandais comment les progrès sur Afnor - Partie II est en cours. Le communiqué de Tuskegee Airmen final est terminé, mais j'ai utilisé le paysage Casablanca pour le remplir, et je ne peux pas le relâcher jusqu'à ce que le paysage est rendu public. Toute information que vous pouvez fournir, ou de l'aide avec mes décors, vous pouvez donner, serait grandement apprécié.

Merci,

Robert John
April 10th, 2011, 05:18
Hi Rami

The landclass is finished and is the work of tobob. The La Rochelle subpen and the Sluisbunker model is finished but needs good dps to finish the buildings.

May have to ask sc to do his magic on the dps as I am finding this bit hard.

Can send you landclass and models with simple box dps so they show up in the game.

sc7500
April 10th, 2011, 07:57
...May have to ask sc to do his magic on the dps as I am finding this bit hard...

Send all the necessary info required, RJ - I've just completed section 9 of 25 on my BoB build, and need a break, I'll be happy to help ! :wavey:

Besides, the Villagers will start hunting you with pitchforks and torches if these structures don't hit the library soon.....!

SC
:kilroy:

Jean Bomber
April 10th, 2011, 14:56
...I will need someone to eliminate the double coastlines at Taranto, and Bari, Italy...
How can you have the double coastlines at Taranto and Bari ?? only Sander did coastlines in Italy and Europe with his Eurw ,I and someone else have never released any g2k scenrey for Italy ..?(except Cassino that is inland so no have coastlines and have exclude bgls)
does it a mix of landmask and coastlines that not match on them or really two caostlines appearing..? have you a pics of this issue ?

Je me demandais comment les progrès sur Afnor - Partie II est en cours...

That's in progress all is completed and fixed about the g2k bgls ,the fssc airfields data are done,almost all is done,that will be ok for an Operation Torch for some landings,ship bombing and some dogfights over Port Lyautey.
For Casablanca I've added to the scenery some non destroyable buildings using the old fs2000's we can have in fssc and redo the numerous texture bmp(in cfs2/texture) of the unused sky_buildings in cfs2 in a old casbah style ,that have cost time but all that will be useful for the future and current norAf projects until in the desert..., these are low poly and very flexible to use,that is cosmetic but gives to feel the mood of the Morocco in this case mixed with the gsl objects and layouts.
Rami ,as soon I can I will send you the new Casablanca to adjust your mission but the positions haven't changed so I think the modif will not affect your missions.
the hardest...Need just to find some calm moments to close the Morocco task :mixedsmi:
JP

Rami
April 10th, 2011, 15:48
Jean Bomber,

Here are the pics.

Discus
April 10th, 2011, 16:00
:jump:JeanBomber

It seems you only left Humphrey Bogart out of this great scenery!!

Incredible!!

Jean Bomber
April 11th, 2011, 12:30
HI, Rami have you the 952170lwm_3.bgl in your Eurw scenery folder? It's the land/water mask bgl, it seems not be and not work, there are the coastlines but not the land matching on them.try with this bgl joint in the zip from the Eurw scenery I've in my cfs2.

Discus, there is a Rick's Café américain building and there will be this very strategic night place in the scenery and in some other, these buildings have night textures, the gsl objects have not, and by night that give light life to the scenery.

Rami
April 11th, 2011, 12:47
HI, Rami have you the 952170lwm_3.bgl in your Eurw scenery folder? It's the land/water mask bgl, it seems not be and not work, there are the coastlines but not the land matching on them.try with this bgl joint in the zip from the Eurw scenery I've in my cfs2.

Discus, there is a Rick's Café américain building and there will be this very strategic night place in the scenery and in some other, these buildings have night textures, the gsl objects have not, and by night that give light life to the scenery.

I have all the landclass and coastlines for that sector, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Jean Bomber
April 11th, 2011, 13:32
reinstall/overtwrite this bgl ,it seems not work if that doesn't ...what could interfer with it,I've not these double coastlines in this area in my cfs2 ,it's not perfect but better than that I see in the pics. :confused:

JP

Jean Bomber
April 12th, 2011, 14:52
I have all the landclass and coastlines for that sector, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Hi ,rami
the question are :
what is the land mask you have that not match with the coast? ,is the default stock or the Rhumba's?
and why your 952170lwm_3.bgl doesn't do the job ? is it a library hierarchy level ?

JP

CrisGer
April 17th, 2011, 00:17
Wonderful i have been waiting to install the Med for this work..and I see the wait was well worth it beautiful...merci beaucoup!

Rami
May 23rd, 2011, 16:36
Hi ,rami
the question are :
what is the land mask you have that not match with the coast? ,is the default stock or the Rhumba's?
and why your 952170lwm_3.bgl doesn't do the job ? is it a library hierarchy level ?

JP

JP,

It's Rhumba's watermasks.