PDA

View Full Version : Creating CFS2 standards

peperez
April 6th, 2011, 07:23
I didn't upload the Spitfire and the Seafires because I'm fighting with the weapons! I'm not finding them at my library. I think it could be fine if some good soul joint the best weapons choice in one file. There are amongst 30 different British files with different sizes and shapes for the same weapon! I think we must standarize British and German weapons following the model used for DBolt. Can anybody volunteer for this very needed project?

Pepe

Discus
April 6th, 2011, 11:31
That would be great as the object_dp folder is more than full of files, creating trouble with MB.

For a good selection someone would need accurate information of the dimensions and look of the real weapons, and the CAD dimensions of the CFS2īs weapons. Maybe I could do a search and find the information, but, how can I read the dimensions of the weapons in CFS2 to compare wich are correct?

Discus

peperez
April 6th, 2011, 11:57
That would be great as the object_dp folder is more than full of files, creating trouble with MB.

For a good selection someone would need accurate information of the dimensions and look of the real weapons, and the CAD dimensions of the CFS2īs weapons. Maybe I could do a search and find the information, but, how can I read the dimensions of the weapons in CFS2 to compare wich are correct?

Discus

A good sample are Ground Crew weapons. They are around 25% above the correct size. The B24 Guy revised the MS weapons for their correct size. We can use them as standards.

Cheers

Pepe