PDA

View Full Version : Do we have?...

Wyld45
April 3rd, 2011, 12:05
I know we probably have this in ETO,but did anyone do "Operation:Bodenplatte"
for just CFS3? (Watching the video on "DOGFIGHTS",its awesome!)

greycap.raf
April 3rd, 2011, 12:11
There's a mission for it in full stock CFS3, called "New Year's Bash". Admittedly not the best one but one nevertheless.

Wyld45
April 3rd, 2011, 16:59
There's a mission for it in full stock CFS3, called "New Year's Bash". Admittedly not the best one but one nevertheless.

Thanks Grey,guess I just didnt realize that was the one. I may just shake of the dust
and do a Wyld45 version,then give it to Owen to tidy up for the other version. Then he
can merrily crash his planes in it!

HouseHobbit
April 3rd, 2011, 17:16
YES, YES, YES, I like wrecking aircraft, and working with you, together in Missions..
Let us do this..
BRAVO..:salute: :salute: :salute:

loverboy1
April 3rd, 2011, 17:34
we love when the hobbit wrecks em , cause we get the leftovers to mull over

Autothrottle
April 3rd, 2011, 20:14
If you attempt this rework, please take into consideration Loverboy's thread awhile back on a good P-51D. Its useless to have an accurate mission with such an inaccurate aircraft in the sim. Bodenplatte would be a true disaster if the stock or addon P-51's were left as-is.

Isnt there a way to edit the cfg file to make it more real life?

Wyld45
April 3rd, 2011, 20:34
If you attempt this rework, please take into consideration Loverboy's thread awhile back on a good P-51D. Its useless to have an accurate mission with such an inaccurate aircraft in the sim. Bodenplatte would be a true disaster if the stock or addon P-51's were left as-is.

Isnt there a way to edit the cfg file to make it more real life?

Well,now I have tweaked on my addons as far as engine specs in the file,like
going from 2000 rpm to 2200,or upping manifold a bit. This does put a little more perk
that way,but I have yet to mess with the air-lift specs or any of that. I figure with
the boost though,you keep your speed up so you can climb and turn better.

Led Zeppelin
April 4th, 2011, 08:25
I have build a Bondeplatte historical mission but I have never released it. It's for the Dora.

Wyld45
April 4th, 2011, 10:40
I have build a Bondeplatte historical mission but I have never released it. It's for the Dora.

Nice,...knowing you Led I bet its a good one!

loverboy1
April 4th, 2011, 12:15
led led release the baby ... let the boys play and have fun in the sun by hitting some huns and making a mess of the pie in sky ...

led led release the mission to the masses of hungrey hunters

lol

tks if so

lb joshua

Led Zeppelin
April 4th, 2011, 21:54
hitting some huns
no no no, mission is s Luftwaffe side!