PDA

View Full Version : For _486_Col_Wolf and others (Especially ETO MB users)

Rami
March 28th, 2011, 18:26
Good evening,

_486_Col_Wolf asked me a couple of days ago for assistance in adding Ettico's EuroTargets to the airbase.dat file so that you know where they are in Mission Builder. It seemed like a perfectly reasonable request, so I did just that.

The one I'm posting here tonight is for the "Expanded" Master ETO airbase.dat file. This is the one I used for "Frantic," and contains entries for Romanian, Russian, Southern France, Polish, and Italian "Frantic" airfields, as well as all those for the "Standard" ETO.

I will do one for the "Standard" ETO as time allows, but this will get you started.

olaf1924
March 28th, 2011, 18:44
Rami thank you!

_486_Col_Wolf
March 29th, 2011, 08:20
Thanks Rami! Gonna put this to use right away.

Rami
March 29th, 2011, 08:47
Good afternoon,

Here is the "Stardard" ETO list, this does not include the airfields in Southern Italy, the Ukraine, Romania, Southern France, and Poland. (The EuroTarget entry for Ploesti is also not included)

Rami
March 29th, 2011, 11:04
Hey all,

I just thought I'd clarify what this will allow you to do. If you are a mission builder and want to use Ettico's EuroTargets, you now do not have to go searching for them...it's literally "X marks the spot."

Jagdflieger
March 29th, 2011, 13:03
Yes, literally.

While there probably won't be an airfield at the airfield symbol for the Euro Targets, the LC and library objects will be there. This will allow you to find 'em fast as well as set your waypoint and bomb release points properly.

Thanks Rami.