PDA

View Full Version : This is ONE BIG bunny wabbit!!!

Navy Chief
March 27th, 2011, 08:30
Big, BIG wabbit!

NC

HouseHobbit
March 27th, 2011, 08:35
Yea, That is the Rabbit from the Monty Python Movie isn't it..:icon_lol:

The Years haven't been good to it I see..:icon_lol:

OBIO
March 27th, 2011, 08:58
The Giant Viking Rabbit was developed through many generations of selective breeding. The entire breeding process had one goal....develop a rabbit large enough and ferocious enough to attack and kill Garden Gnomes. The MOGD (Ministry of Garden Defence) in the UK funded the project using MOD (Ministry of Defense) Black Ops funding. Winston Churchill signed the funding procurement 2 days before D-Day.

A team of UK's top rabbit handlers worked closely with rabbit breeders from the US, Canada, Norway and Tasmania to produce the Giant Viking Rabbit. Over 100 breeds of rabbit were used in the project, along with some scientifically mutated genes from the Tasmanian Devil and some genetic material from descendants of Erik the Red and Gorman the Irrate (Nordic Vikings known for their violent and aggressive personalities).

When released into gardens throughout the UK and the Netherlands, the Giant Viking Rabbit quickly tore through the over-abundance of Garden Gnomes. Unfortunately, the Giant Viking Rabbit..while having more than enough spirit to kill Garden Gnomes....did not consume the Gnomes they killed. In short order, complaints were coming in from irrate home owners demanding that something be done to remove the thousands of dead and rotten Garden Gnome bodies.

A second top-secret project was undertaken to develop the Raven Vulture...a cross between the Raven (long used as the symbol of British Royalty...and the California Condor. The Raven Vulture...while looking like a normal Raven, has the nose and appetite for carrion...specifically Gnome carrion.

OBIO

Terry
March 27th, 2011, 10:16
Good work Obio. Must have taken some time and effort to find these old documents. :bump:

HouseHobbit
March 27th, 2011, 10:28
Yea, after the Gmones again I see..

This means War!!:tgun2:
"Quote from another famous Rabbit, Bugs Bunny"

Always the little folk catching it.. I remember this..:ipepsi2:
Sting made "short" work of several of the dangerous and deadly Monster Rabbits..:isadizzy:

The Rabbits were a hard fight..
Many Brave and Nobel Gnomes passed unto middle earth this day..:crybaby:
And a few Hobbits..:engel016:
:running: Finally the order to "RUN AWAY" was given..

And there was MUCH Rejoicing..:applause:

Naismith
March 27th, 2011, 13:14
My pooch likes to chase wabbits, but with that one, I fear the roles would be reversed.

demorier
March 27th, 2011, 18:36
Could make a couple of Ugg boots out of 1 one those.

GT182
March 27th, 2011, 18:53
It sure would make one heck of a wabbit stew too.

txnetcop
March 28th, 2011, 00:16
It sure would make one heck of a wabbit stew too.

That's what I was thinkin'!!!! LOL

Collin
March 28th, 2011, 01:51
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death.

Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.
True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion ... Marion "
"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.
Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.
Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"

"No...........I'm a wabbit in Essex !"

Sadly Obio the wabbits are in decline due to the wabbit tax levied by local governments and foreigners poaching for the pot.

The decline began when the hobbits started on bio warfare with the release of mixahobbittoesis.

regards Collin:ernae:

rhumbaflappy
March 28th, 2011, 06:24
What does a 50 pound, 4ft. 3in. rabbit eat? Whatever he wants.

Darius, the world's largest wabbit:

When confronted with a rabbit this large, do not make eye contact!

Dick

stansdds
March 29th, 2011, 02:09
Time to call in the professionals.

wrqRv0s5McU

HouseHobbit
March 29th, 2011, 07:27
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death.

Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.
True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion ... Marion "
"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.
Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.
Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"

"No...........I'm a wabbit in Essex !"

Sadly Obio the wabbits are in decline due to the wabbit tax levied by local governments and foreigners poaching for the pot.

The decline began when the hobbits started on bio warfare with the release of mixahobbittoesis.

regards Collin:ernae:

RATS, The secret is out..:banghead:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: