PDA

View Full Version : AF E8N1 Dave UT

UncleTgt
March 25th, 2011, 05:13
zzz-unknown/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/835313010439428557.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: Nakajima E8N1 Dave for CFS 2
This aircraft is a generous reworking by AF Scrub of his FS9/FSX NAF N3N Canary, made to resemble & behave like the Nakajima E8N Dave scoutplane used by the IJN during WW2.
This started as a request for a CFS 2 version with a engine cowl that would be suitable for use as AI, but AF Scrub took the request & refashioned the model to more closely resemble the actual aircraft.
Peperez fashioned the airfile & panel cfg, & Bill Kestell provided the starting point for the dp file, & the spray effect.
All I did was to mix up a reasonable paint job & panel bmp, & tweaked the dp file. I tried painting the propeller bmp in the Kelti style, but I'm not sure it shows up very well.

Thanks to:
AF Scrub - he took the time out from current projects to surpass all my expectations & with lightning speed gave me the basis for a completely new aircraft.
Peperez - he took the basic aircraft & got it flying as it should.
Bill Kestell for providing the original aircraft conversion - that's what started it all off.

The dp file uses:
Lewis gun - from Walrus_gunners.zip by Buddha13
RL_pylon - from the Aerocrate weapons pack

UncleTgt
March 2011

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AF E8N1 Dave UT (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=3786&catid=53)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.