PDA

View Full Version : Enemy ground target indicator

highpockets
March 21st, 2011, 16:13
For ground attack missions, is there an enemy indicator as with aircraft?

Fibber
March 21st, 2011, 17:12
Highpockets;
Just cycle through the choices while having the tgrt indicator active. When it hits "G" you have grnd, "S" is ships.

Pen32Win
March 21st, 2011, 18:42
HP;

Are you talking about the little Green Cone that points at the enemy A/C? If so, no, not that I know of anyway. Only the Tactical Display Fibber wrote about.

Shadow Wolf 07
March 22nd, 2011, 03:37
HP;

Are you talking about the little Green Cone that points at the enemy A/C? If so, no, not that I know of anyway. Only the Tactical Display Fibber wrote about.

Maybe it's a glitch, but I have seen the "cone" point back towards a ship that I had bracketed/designated while I was flying away from it. The tactical display will show the designated ship/object as a white triangle on the "radar screen.

highpockets
March 22nd, 2011, 06:12
Thanks Gents! I finally found my CFS 2 Pilots manual and yes, the cone does point to the ground target once you have selected the proper target via the tab & tactical display.

Pen32Win
March 22nd, 2011, 11:15
I never knew that; but then again, I never use it....LOL I don't even remember the Keystroke to turn it on...LOL

Jagdflieger
March 22nd, 2011, 17:09
Ha ha. No need for it when the tracers are following you around like little banshees!

Tactical Display: Shift + T

t to change from air to sea to ground targets.

Enemy indicator: i

Aircraft labels: Control + Shift + L