PDA

View Full Version : AH Corsairs Late Pack in FSX

delta_lima
March 19th, 2011, 16:38
Hello,

I hadn't flown these since FS9 - they actually install fairly nicely in FSX from a visual model standpoint. Only issues being the VC and gauges.

Anyone manage a way to get these to work ok? I'm ok with 2D panels, if the VC is unworkable.

PS - I did get bazzar's fsx prop file here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=12309

She's a nice rare bird that I'd love to give a longer life - she deserves it!

thanks!

dl

peter12213
March 19th, 2011, 17:22
MAte honestly your better off getting the A2A Me and a few others tried a while back and we just couldn't get it gauged uup and working as we wanted it! Really unfortunate but thats the case I'm afraid!

delta_lima
March 20th, 2011, 19:06
MAte honestly your better off getting the A2A Me and a few others tried a while back and we just couldn't get it gauged uup and working as we wanted it! Really unfortunate but thats the case I'm afraid!

Yes, I have the A2A Corsair - it's definitely the best FSX Corsair, I just have a rare proclivity for the postwar Corsairs. The FG-1 is the particular bird I like out of the AH package in question, I'll have to try a few of the FS2004 panels out there and see if I can find a workaround.

thanks all the same, though! :ernae:

dl