PDA

View Full Version : Sim Subway

Helldiver
December 3rd, 2008, 09:25
It comes with hookers, pimps, drug dealers and schizophrenics in the stations.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
http://secure.simmarket.com/world-of-subways-vol-1_new-york-underground-the-path.phtml (http://secure.simmarket.com/world-of-subways-vol-1_new-york-underground-the-path.phtml) <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Look at the graphics

Lionheart
December 3rd, 2008, 09:37
DANG!!!

That is a really nice sim. The graphics are incredible. That is a ton of work there. For the price, its pretty inticing. (I'm not really a train guy, but the stations and city scapes and details are pretty darn cool).

Bill

Gdavis101
December 3rd, 2008, 15:14
Its good! I haven't gotten mugged yet at any one of the stops.

N2056
December 3rd, 2008, 15:41
I'm holding out for "7/11 Simulator"

cheezyflier
December 3rd, 2008, 16:17

:costumes::applause::ernae::icon_lol:

grunau_baby
December 3rd, 2008, 21:20
Got it for fun a few weeks ago. Graphics are really stunning, unfortunately the crowds donīt move too much, only a few characters are animated. But the whole thing looks spooky real!

Alex

GT182
December 4th, 2008, 16:28
Absolutely beautiful graphics. :applause:

Can you imagine FSX or 9 looking like that? We'd need a super computer to run it. :costumes:

MCDesigns
December 4th, 2008, 16:48
Absolutely beautiful graphics. :applause:

Can you imagine FSX or 9 looking like that? We'd need a super computer to run it. :costumes:

Nah, most of what you are seeing are detailed textures. The lighting seems off a bit if you look for shadows and see how they are displayed (or not) the people are very low poly, less than SIMS2 quality it seems. Since you are limited it seems to the area around the subway train, they just focused on making that area look exceptional, unlike FS which has the world to do.

Looks like fun though, might have to check it out.

srgalahad
December 5th, 2008, 14:38

It's rumoured to be "soon" .. but the english-language version has been cancelled - thanks you very much. :friday: