PDA

View Full Version : About bloody BOB time.....!!!!!

dog1
March 12th, 2011, 04:30
Looks like we finally have something new to get our teeth into
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/il-2-sturmovik-cliffs-of-dover/overview
:jump::jump:

olaf1924
March 12th, 2011, 07:52
dog1 the game looks good but I am still waiting for reviews to see if it is worth fifty dollars.

Jagdflieger
March 12th, 2011, 12:36
There are some very nice screen shots at the link Dog1 provided.

dog1
March 12th, 2011, 22:42
This sim has been under development for so long with so many false release dates that many lost hope,it was to come under a different name beeing the first of a series to be released with an entirely new powerfull engine.
Up to date CFS2's fantastic MB and dedicated developers who gave us us such wonderful material to add allowed us to set up a dedicated BOB "amongst many other" scenarios including real weather and fabulous free aircraft,audio etc all for free.
I feel that this is goiing to be the " must have" first addition of a new generation to our sim library for those who can afford the necessay upgrades when necessary.Lets just cross our fingers that the release date for this month is true this time!!!!

ian elliot
March 13th, 2011, 00:18
Really like the shot of the Radar towers on the cliffs above Dover, about ten miles down the coast from where i live, been walking around those hills many a time, the towers are still there to this day.
Hope this sim can be play'd without being connected to the internet, unlike wings of pray, if you have to, i'll have to pass.
cheers ian

whitehawk_2009
March 15th, 2011, 19:43
According to this, they may have done away with that requirement.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8071032709/m/6811032709/p/1

WH

Pen32Win
March 16th, 2011, 00:10
I have not entered into to the fray over IL-2/Ubisoft/Oleg in many, many moons so I have a question. Have they changed their format to allow 3rd party developers to created Aircraft, Ships, Infrastucture for these new products?

dog1
March 17th, 2011, 20:43
you may develop freeware add ons but it still has to come under their scrutiny and approval before they upload it. i want to add that this new engine will be the one used for the next stand alone expansions which will expand to europe north africa and korea.see you all at the cliffs !!!!!:salute: