PDA

View Full Version : Orbx Releases YMUI Murray Island FREEWARE - Now Available!

JayKae
March 6th, 2011, 16:17
Download, unzip, install, select YMUI from your 'go-to-airport' menu and hit fly, or file a flight plan from any of the islands nearby... YYKI, YWBS, YYMI, YBAU, YKUB, YHID

http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXAU_YMUI_MurrayIsland_V1.0.zip

W. Bleddyn
March 6th, 2011, 16:21
Excellent, thank you!

I also saw on your site yesterday that you have Bathurst incl Mount Panorama in the works! Although I am not an Aussie, I am a huge V8SC fan (and share a hometown with Allan Moffat :)) I am VERY excited about that one.

ColoKent
March 6th, 2011, 16:50
....tired to install it twice, and ended up with default scenery both times.

I'll keep playing with it.

Kent

P.S. Okay... Got it loaded...I needed to do the formal Add-on scenery process for Win 7 and add it as a scenery area within FSX...

Timbohobo
March 6th, 2011, 17:17
Hi,
Just in case there are any misunderstandings,

please note this strip was designed to fit over the top of AU_GREEN (or the AU DVD) and AU Holgermesh(SP3)

If you have the above items it will automatically add itself to the scenery library as part of the install process

You could also install manually if you don't have any Australian regions, but as this airport was designed to be used with AU GREEN, I cannot guarantee it will run properly with only default FSX

Cheers
Tim Harris

paulb
March 6th, 2011, 23:12
Yes, I downloaded it and it works fine with Au SP4.

A very nice little scenery - it reminds me of Tracy Island (for anyone like me who had kids that were Thunderbirds fans). :icon_lol:

Cheers

Paul

anthony31
March 6th, 2011, 23:22
Thanks Tim for this lovely little island.

Although I did turn the windsock around 180deg so it blew in the right direction (this seems to occasionally catch out the odd ORBX developer when they use the ORBX library windsock).

I don't know whether the real cones and gables at Murray Island are larger than the standard sizes but when I parked my little Drifter next to one of the cones I thought I had flown into the land of the giants! So I took the liberty of resizing them back to the original 1.00 scale.

mal998
March 7th, 2011, 05:41
Outstanding piece of scenery. Well done!

Thanks

wallyboard
March 7th, 2011, 13:25
Excellent piece of work. Too bad it wasn't 100 times larger!

Larry

Dexdoggy
March 7th, 2011, 14:52
Always fantastic stuff from Orbx, thanks once again! :salute: