PDA

View Full Version : CH products trouble

Daveroo
February 25th, 2011, 09:21
Hi all,

i have the CH products line..eclips yoke,throttle quad and rudder peddle (pro),,i it doesnt mater if i use the ch products program manager or not to calibrate,when i get into FSX and after ive set all my assingments...when i try to fly...i go to test my flight control..everything works except..when i push the right rudder peddle forward...the rudder moves..but the right/starboard engine revs to full power and ALL engines on all planes ive tested ...i just cant stop this...i called CHproducts tech support yesterday and talked to two guys and the manager....none of them have ever had this happen and they decided it was some "addon" ive installed....i say BS to that...they worked fine last week..and ive added nothing....except the eclipse yoke....it has "paddles" for redders and i cant figure out how to turn them "off"im thinking thats the problem...but otherwise i have no idea....

anyone?

Murray Cod
February 26th, 2011, 13:24
i am only guessing, but what happens if you go into control axis assignments inside FSX and reset the engine control axis? maybe you have the rudder axis and throttle axis somehow linked to the same key?

hth
Muray

PRB
February 26th, 2011, 13:31
I've found that these things are usually caused by unwanted control assignents. I've also seen where I set an assignment, go into the sim and find that the assignment setting did not "take", and I have to apply it five times before it would stick. Something to check, perhaps.

stansdds
February 27th, 2011, 05:16
Yep, check your control assignments within FSX.

Daveroo
February 27th, 2011, 08:22
yeah i checked and double checked the control assingments..not that..when i was on the phone to the CH products guy he asked me 5 times if it was that and we conected and reconected and assigned and reassinged ect...i did make one realisation in th middle of the night....he asked me if i have the controllers set up on a USB "hub"..i said no..plugged into the front of my PC and he said...ohhhh there ya go..and thats when we lost phone contact...it hit me...the USB connects on the front of my computer are concidered a hub ( this from gateway) since they are not "on the motherboard" as the ones on the back of the pc are...so im going to connect everything to the back..and try again...like they were....when they worked..........arrrg