PDA

View Full Version : FSX BC PNW Gold River Released

mmann
February 14th, 2011, 04:21
Just uploaded to AVSIM Library and FlightSim.com is my FSX BC PNW Gold River scenery. The file is called goldriverfloat.zip at both sites. AVSIM has it released already.

Gold River Water Aerodrome (CAU6) is home to Air Nootka and is located at the head of Muchalat Inlet. This update was designed for Orbx's FTX NA Blue Pacific Northwest (PNW). Although Orbx added this float plane base in a patch, they got things a little wrong. They placed the Air Nootka dock where the mill site docks are and left the old mill site as a forest. This scenery enhancement will take care of both of those problems while also adding a number of custom objects. I also placed some stock FSX objects as well where applicable.

One of the pictures I have posted shows the Air Nootka building and the CAU6 dock (both custom 3ds Max objects). The other picture shows the general layout with part of the mill site and the municipal wharf included in the view.

Regards, Mike Mann

W. Bleddyn
February 14th, 2011, 04:54
Awesome, more BC scenery! Thank you so much.

mmann
February 14th, 2011, 05:21
Hope you enjoy it. I just wanted to let those interested know that FlightSim.com has it ready to download now as well.

Regards, Mike Mann

Roger
February 14th, 2011, 09:09
Thanks Mike:ernae:

Dexdoggy
February 14th, 2011, 12:36
Thankyou, always appreciate these!

Anneke
February 14th, 2011, 13:23
Nice, thanks for making this. Have some good memories..on the MV Uchuck III with 7-8 beaufort on the ocean..hehe :barf: