PDA

View Full Version : Did Recon Mission over Achim's Corsica Fields

Devildog73
February 12th, 2011, 05:17
Okay,
FINALLY got Rami's updated Tuskegee Campaign loaded and working properly!

Did a recon mission from Tunisia to the northern-most German airfields that Achim built.
THEY ARE LOOKING GOOD!
It is almost a shame that I am going to fly up there with the SAAF bombers to destroy them!

ALMOST............

Once I get the missions done, I will forward them to Rami for tweaking and decisions as to whether we add them to the existing TA campaigns or make them stand-alones.

Rami
February 12th, 2011, 06:04
Devildog73,

I can't tell you how happy that makes me....believe me! I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

It's a shame that you can't use Jean Bomber's coastlines there...but I don't have the heart to go through and alter a lot of missions I've already done AND ask Achim to pack up and move some of these airfields in addition to the list of twenty or so that are already on the list in the Med.

Sometimes, it's just better to leave well enough alone, I guess.

Jean Bomber
February 12th, 2011, 12:52
....Sometimes, it's just better to leave well enough alone, I guess.

yes surely but there are just some parameters like job family RL etc .....so I prefer not comment more this....

Thanks
JP

Rami
February 12th, 2011, 12:57
Jean Bomber,

That wasn't aimed as an insult. Please accept my apologies. :jump:

It's become apparent over time that the coastlines that Sander used to create the European CFS2 universe were not actually correct in some spots. But since that's what we had, we've used it to the fullest.

I could never have imagined that islands like Pantelleria and Northwest Africa could have possibly looked as good as they do now. You are truly and artist and should be commended for it. Your work is profoundly appreciated.

Jean Bomber
February 12th, 2011, 13:07
Don't worry http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif I 'm on it in the final run,me too I would like go faster but the work is not linear cutted thousand time by the parameters i've talked.

JP