PDA

View Full Version : A BRIDGE TOO FAR more close

Canion
February 11th, 2011, 13:57
For the moment this my better intent.
Maybe in the future update.
This package contains several files and it is probable forget some at the moment upload,
it would be good that somebody with interesting testing first.

The scenario has some 2300 objects and background texture 1024.
Runs 26 Frps. with 4Gb Ram

Rami
February 11th, 2011, 14:10
Is there anything this sim can't do? Outstanding work!

Robert John
February 11th, 2011, 15:13
I will have to get myself 4Gb Ram.
No, a new faster computer.Then see how far we can push this sim.
Very nice scenery.
Robert John

PomBee
February 12th, 2011, 03:04
Beautiful work. Well done.

PomBee.:salute::salute::salute:

Discus
February 12th, 2011, 03:37
Great scenery! :jump::jump:

Makes me want to glide in. Or catch a drivable vehicle and take a look at the bridge. Do have any good coffe store to recommend?

Will have to update my rig!:banghead:

Cheers, Discus

gius
February 12th, 2011, 03:57
fantastic work Canion, Congrats!!!!:jump::jump::jump:
Gius

Pen32Win
February 12th, 2011, 19:21
Gius;

That is absolutely beautiful. I wish we could have had that kind of scenery back years ago when I did the ABTF Campaign for CFS1!!! Arnhem never looked so good. Bravo

olaf1924
February 14th, 2011, 20:44
Canion I tried the arnhem scenery you emailed me and I can report back that up to a mile away the scenery looks good but at a distance the buildings look out of place using dem7 and dem8. The scenery reminds me of fsx using photo scenery and autogen. The frame rates where in the mid thirtys to the low fiftys using the british demo mission. I am thinking cfs2 eto is best left just the way rami has it for his install guide. I think that a large air battle over your scenery would lower the fps on most computers below twenty five.

bobhegf
February 14th, 2011, 20:47
You can`t get the AI to park where you want taxy out to the takeoff point from a parking place or land and park on a carrier.Other than that it will do most anything.

Canion
February 15th, 2011, 13:46
Gius;

That is absolutely beautiful. I wish we could have had that kind of scenery back years ago when I did the ABTF Campaign for CFS1!!! Arnhem never looked so good. Bravo

When I played ABTF.
That was the first time I felt the sim.

Canion
February 15th, 2011, 15:22
Canion I tried the arnhem scenery you emailed me and I can report back that up to a mile away the scenery looks good but at a distance the buildings look out of place using dem7 and dem8. The scenery reminds me of fsx using photo scenery and autogen. The frame rates where in the mid thirtys to the low fiftys using the british demo mission. I am thinking cfs2 eto is best left just the way rami has it for his install guide. I think that a large air battle over your scenery would lower the fps on most computers below twenty five.

I can not imagine the problem buildings disappear.
Try half confifuracion DEM.
You may have another layer of intermediate ecsenario also installed.
Try the mission driver (U.S.).
Give me a scremshot

Canion
February 19th, 2011, 08:44
File is upload

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=45&linkid=3643

Pen32Win
February 19th, 2011, 10:04
That is impressive.

BTW, where do you get that SdKfz-251?

Canion
February 19th, 2011, 10:20
That is impressive.

BTW, where do you get that SdKfz-251?

Is working with Gmax.
May continue with the battle armor.

gius
February 19th, 2011, 16:56
Canion,
incredible work,WOWWWWW, congrats, i'll use them in Berlin....:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jum p:

Jagdflieger
February 19th, 2011, 18:59
Canion,

Great stuff as always. A good set of updated fighting vehicles would be great. Wolfi was working on a Panther or a Tiger I as I recall, but I think that the project fell by the wayside.

Can you post a Mdlnames file? I didn't see one in the pack.

Thanks again for pack 2. I've got plans for the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 (German halftrack).

Discus
February 20th, 2011, 17:55
Excellent work Canion!!:applause::applause:

Thanks. CFS2 is getting really great, beyond itīs limits. Limits? No limits!!

Cheers, Discus:ernae: