PDA

View Full Version : AlphaSim/Razbam A-6 Intruder

Typhoon Willy
February 9th, 2011, 12:30
Hi all,
I was wondering if either of these two are able to be converted for use in CFS2? I wanted to have a stable mate for my Razbam A-4s and Spads. I have the Alpha Oldie A-6 but was looking for something a little newer.
Kind regards,
TW

mksystem
February 9th, 2011, 15:28
Here's a link to the Alpha freeware, hope it helps!!http://www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/index.php?dir=/USA:salute:

Typhoon Willy
February 9th, 2011, 17:07
Hi mksystem,

Thanks for the reply, but I already have that particular model. (I just referred to it as the Alpha Oldie, as that's how it is cataloged here in the Outhouse downloads.)
Kind regards,
TW

Prowler1111
February 9th, 2011, 19:18
Sorry for me getting into this thread, but i would like to state that it´s completely forbidden to convert the RAZBAM A-6 into a CFS2 model for public use and/or share,in ANY form as stated in our EULA which you agreed when you purchased the product.It goes for any other RAZBAM model that does not have a CFS2 version from the beginning (which are all freeware now).
Thanks for your comprehension.
Best regards

Ron aka Prowler1111
RAZBAM
Owner & Founder

tonybones2112
February 9th, 2011, 23:02
Sorry for me getting into this thread, but i would like to state that it´s completely forbidden to convert the RAZBAM A-6 into a CFS2 model for public use and/or share,in ANY form as stated in our EULA which you agreed when you purchased the product.It goes for any other RAZBAM model that does not have a CFS2 version from the beginning (which are all freeware now).
Thanks for your comprehension.
Best regards

Ron aka Prowler1111
RAZBAM
Owner & Founder

Ron, you considered breaking up the CFS2 planes into separate downloads? I did the AT-11 for FS9, 78 meg, 7 hours, 175 meg is not feasible for me.

Thanks

Tony Bones

Typhoon Willy
February 10th, 2011, 01:26
Hi Ron,

Sorry, but I wasn't looking for anyone to pass on converted payware files to me, I was curious to know if it was possible to convert either of these planes so I could purchase one for myself and convert the model for my own personal use. At close to $30USD, that's a lot of money to pay for a plane and find out after the fact it is unconvertible for CFS2.

Again, my apologies for any misunderstanding.

Kind regards,

TW

Prowler1111
February 10th, 2011, 08:58
Ron, you considered breaking up the CFS2 planes into separate downloads? I did the AT-11 for FS9, 78 meg, 7 hours, 175 meg is not feasible for me.

Thanks

Tony Bones

We´ll see into that...no promises thou..

Prowler

tonybones2112
February 10th, 2011, 09:55
We´ll see into that...no promises thou..

Prowler

Sounds good man, whatever you can do, thanks.

Bones