PDA

View Full Version : Video: Take out the ships------------

flyer01
February 7th, 2011, 00:47
Video: Take out the ships------------
There are more things in FSX that shows damage the I thought.

Is this an Acceleration thing? Like I have said before M$ was starting to make FSX in to a combat sim. IMHO.

Enjoy the video.:ernae:

flyer01:salute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5IDQv3AOA

Large screen Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5IDQv3AOA

HouseHobbit
February 8th, 2011, 14:05
Okay, can I wreck as well in this too?? :isadizzy:

Great video, Bravo..

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

flyer01
February 9th, 2011, 00:53
This video show the guns with the gun sound.
I'm not so sure that I like the guns better with out the gun sound shooting. Or just hearing the sound of the bullets hitting the ground or water instead.

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lkXxpd5Nw

flyer01
February 9th, 2011, 01:38
Okay, can I wreck as well in this too?? :isadizzy:

Great video, Bravo..

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

HouseHobbit,
There are things to do in FSX that I have not tryed.

For one thing you can make a flight and during that flight you can make things happen to the plane during the flight, from instruments,system,radios,engines(that will start on fire) and controls. And yes the Failures will bring down the plane. The first time flying a flight that had this add to it. I thought my controls went bad. LOL
Now after you start this flight from point A to how every many way point you want (I say this because you are making a flight plan) you can save the flight. It gos into a folder and you can call this flight back up any time you want. You can also copy the files of that flight and send them to others to put in there saved flight folder.

It is real hard for me to explain what all you can do in this sim.

I'm just going to have to learn how to make mission for FSX Accelration. There is a real need for this. Now that the CS weapons pack has come out a mission can be made to be in what era a persons want to work on. There has already been some made for the Vietnam war.

But yes you can wreck your plane like that. LOL

Stay well my friend':ernae:

One more thing. If you do not have the plane that the mission? saved flight calls for the flight or misson will work anyway you will just be in the last plane you had in free flight. As you know in CFS if you do not have the plane the PC would crach at times.
Not the case in FSX. I like that about FSX.

BeauBrummie
February 9th, 2011, 06:23
Hi Mike,

This exploration of combat FSX you've been doing on our behalf is very interesting. I have a few of questions (apologies if they are repeats of questions already asked):

Can you control a flight of aircraft, command them to attack targets etc?
Does this support all types of WWII aircarft, fighters, twin fighter bombers, twin bombers and four engined types.
Is there a possibility of the use of guided weapons, basic such as used in WWII, glide bombs and homing torps?
Thanks agains for taking the time for this and the videos.

flyer01
February 9th, 2011, 07:36
Hi Mike,

This exploration of combat FSX you've been doing on our behalf is very interesting. I have a few of questions (apologies if they are repeats of questions already asked):

Can you control a flight of aircraft, command them to attack targets etc?
Does this support all types of WWII aircarft, fighters, twin fighter bombers, twin bombers and four engined types.
Is there a possibility of the use of guided weapons, basic such as used in WWII, glide bombs and homing torps?
Thanks agains for taking the time for this and the videos.

BeauBrummie thank you for understanding why i'm doing this.

Q--.Can you control a flight of aircraft, command them to attack targets etc?
A-- I have not seen that done in FSX.

In missions you can program them to bomb targets in missions and land or get shot down.

You can have formations yes. The A1 follow a flight plain but you do not have to. To pick a target for them to attack I will have to check into that.

In the missions in CFS3 there a A1 that fly independent from you and your command that bomb targets then fly off.
Same with FSX you can even have them land on carriers and refuel and take off to hit another target.
Now to order you command to attack I do not know. There is not that may mission that have been made for combat for me to say if that can be add or not. Now with the new CS weapons that maybe possible. I'm talking about mission. In free flight no not that I now of.
The back bone as in CFS3 will be in missions and MP.

Q--Does this support all types of WWII aircarft, fighters, twin fighter bombers, twin bombers and four engined types.

A--The weapons pack yes.

Q--Is there a possibility of the use of guided weapons, basic such as used in WWII, glide bombs and homing torps?

A-- It is posable to do all this yes.
If there is the intrest in this from people that want this in FSX.

As of now the CS pack can be made to better fit WWII planes and drivable objects than the TacPack. The Tackpack is more for jets.

flyer01