PDA

View Full Version : Video: Take out the ships------------

flyer01
February 7th, 2011, 00:38
There are more things in FSX that shows damage the I thought.

Is this an Acceleration thing? Like I have said before M$ was starting to make FSX in to a combat sim. IMHO.

Enjoy the video.:ernae:

flyer01:salute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5IDQv3AOA

Large screen link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5IDQv3AOA

roger-wilco-66
February 7th, 2011, 02:14
Wow, this is amazing, thanks for sharing. Now we can go on anti-shipping missions (Tokyo-Express!) in the Solomons!

I wish the developers of the weapon packs would offer more WW2 weapon systems. I woould love to take a Black Cat PBY or MAAMs TBM Avenger on anti shipping missions with torpedos! (pleeeease, torpedos!)

Cheers,
Mark

wiltzei
February 7th, 2011, 03:48
Interesting.

What are names of the songs used in this video, and in the one staring with Benny Hill theme?

The A2A P-51 is still a pretty potent plane...

crashaz
February 7th, 2011, 12:04
You guys thinking anti-shipping weapons and I am thinking rotating anti-aircraft weapons.... guess I should put together a simple traverse and elevation platform... see it that works for us? IE getting the effects to come out of the proper location of the gun muzzles.... of course that would also apply to bomber positions.

flyer01
February 7th, 2011, 14:51
You guys thinking anti-shipping weapons and I am thinking rotating anti-aircraft weapons.... guess I should put together a simple traverse and elevation platform... see it that works for us? IE getting the effects to come out of the proper location of the gun muzzles.... of course that would also apply to bomber positions.

Yea thats what I'm talking about.

With this weapons pack it's going to open a whole new sandbox.

I was looking at Cliffs of Dover no longer 'Storm of War' or what every its called today and it looks good.
Then I saw where there are no drivable things like tanks, truck, boats or anti-aircraft guns and I though but, but we have that in FSX and the weapon can shoot the planes down now.

I watch there video and thought man this looks good with the guns and all.

But then------------ I had just made a video of the guns in FSX and it look just as good.

flyer01
February 7th, 2011, 15:02
Interesting.

What are names of the songs used in this video, and in the one staring with Benny Hill theme?

The A2A P-51 is still a pretty potent plane...

The song in this video is an american Indian song . Gone back to my Indian roots there.

The other song is called when the bullet hits the bone or something like that.

Did you like the video or just the song. LOL:wiggle:

wiltzei
February 7th, 2011, 22:01
Did you like the video or just the song. LOL:wiggle:

Both.