PDA

View Full Version : catching up on freeware a lot

grunau_baby
December 1st, 2008, 06:47
After I got SP2 and acceleration I started to neglect freeware addons. Now I finally fell back to all the great stuff out there which works brilliant in SP2, too. How could I lose track...:banghead:

Having some fun with it. Thanks to all the freeware-creators who make it all worth it:ernae:

Alex

Thoe6969
December 1st, 2008, 07:01
Don't forget Piglets great planes available here at the Outhouse.

Lionheart
December 1st, 2008, 07:06
I love that glider.... (and the Avatar cutie) :d

Dont forget FSDZigns Constellation, and get the airfile fix for it.

Helldiver
December 1st, 2008, 07:47
Hey Grenau Baby - Where did you got the R4-D. I assume it shows up in US Navy colors.

Bjoern
December 1st, 2008, 08:40
Hey Grenau Baby - Where did you got the R4-D. I assume it shows up in US Navy colors.

Looks like Jens Kristensen's. Avaiable on Avsim.

grunau_baby
December 2nd, 2008, 01:52
Yep a lot of Kristensenīs stuff I am enjoying. Itīs his DC4.

And of course I also cought up on Pigletīs creations, mainly his Tiger and A-12A! All great playthings!

Alex

Cazzie
December 2nd, 2008, 03:54
grunau_baby,

You just have to get Piglet's Mooney M-18C Mite, it's about the most fun little airpalne you can fly in FSX.

I shall look for the RD-4 at AvSim. Now, where and what is the soarer? That is most unique, something I have to go to bed by one night.

Caz

grunau_baby
December 2nd, 2008, 04:18
You just have to get Piglet's Mooney M-18C Mite, it's about the most fun little airpalne you can fly in FSX. Thatīs one of the few I didnīt need to catch up on, one of my favourites indeed!

Alex

Cazzie
December 2nd, 2008, 10:10
Thatīs one of the few I didnīt need to catch up on, one of my favourites indeed!

Alex

Very good indeed! :ernae:

How about the file name for that parasol soaring plane and where one could get it, that thing is most interesting?

Caz

grunau_baby
December 3rd, 2008, 06:02
Filename: "aeriane_swift.zip" on AVSIM!

hews500d
December 3rd, 2008, 06:06
.... (and the Avatar cutie) :d

I was thinking the same thing Bill ! :ernae:

Darrell