PDA

View Full Version : 'Oh Yeah - .50 Cal Live Shoot!'

Panther_99FS
February 4th, 2011, 15:01
DZVKNeewg94&hd=1

rayrey10
February 4th, 2011, 15:46
Was that a woman shooting that thing?...

...Nice gun!

luckydog
February 4th, 2011, 15:48
Sheila's off-screen.........right ???? The one with the female voice ???

Trans_23
February 4th, 2011, 20:29
:monkies: He/she needs to lay off the testosterone.

OBIO
February 4th, 2011, 22:11
I don't even know WHAT I just watched a video of. The only other living person that looks as completely unnatural as the person shooting the rifle is Carrot Top. Too many steroids, too many estrogen injections...something has been totally transitioned from what nature intended.

I wish I could take back those precious moments of my life that I spent watching the video and could erase the puzzlement from my mind.

OBIO

stansdds
February 5th, 2011, 03:22
I think it is a female along the same lines as East German "female" Olympic athletes. :isadizzy:

Panther_99FS
February 5th, 2011, 04:28
Was that a woman shooting that thing?...

...Nice gun!

Big guns shooting it too....:jump:

hews500d
February 5th, 2011, 05:27
Holeeeeeeeee ...... !

Darrell

rayrey10
February 5th, 2011, 08:03
Big guns shooting it too....:jump:

I'll take that as you think so, but aren't sure! :bump:

She does have some guns.

OleBoy
February 5th, 2011, 08:31
I can imagine the hit she/he got when the gun fired. It helps (though the guy helping never mentioned anything of it) to put the butt of the rifle tightly into the shoulder. My thoughts is a good stunning was received upon pulling the trigger. The reason for taking a break I would think..lol.

Bjoern
February 5th, 2011, 12:03
I think it is a female along the same lines as East German "female" Olympic athletes. :isadizzy:

I'm not sure, but I think I'm offended.

Cazzie
February 5th, 2011, 12:31

From a time long before your time Bjoern, but we all remember the East German female swimmers from the 60s and 70s. :>)

I should have known being a Panther link! Yeah OleBoy, I'd say she took a thump in the stump, as mighty as those shoulders look.

stansdds
February 6th, 2011, 13:15
Yes, Bjoern, the "females" I mentioned were well before your time. They started life as true females, but were pumped full of steroids and hormones during their training, ultimately turning them into people who were more male than female. Some have even undergone sex change surgery since the damage was permanent. There were also a few instances of men being changed into females for Olympic competition.

Bjoern
February 7th, 2011, 08:42
Yes, Bjoern, the "females" I mentioned were well before your time. They started life as true females, but were pumped full of steroids and hormones during their training, ultimately turning them into people who were more male than female. Some have even undergone sex change surgery since the damage was permanent. There were also a few instances of men being changed into females for Olympic competition.

Source/proof or well hidden sarcasm?

brad kaste
February 7th, 2011, 09:32
This below article I lifted from 'About.com.-Track & Field' I remember as a boy seeing and hearing about these two 'female' Soviet Union Olympic field champions,....Tamara and Irina Press. I remember too feeling a bit uneasy when viewing them on a newsreel or newspaper. I just couldn't believe they were women like some of the pretty female teachers at my grammar school!..http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon26.gif

Tamara and Irina: The Press 'sisters?'
Sisters Tamara and Irina Press were both Olympic champions for the Soviet Union in the early ‘60s. Irina won the first Olympic women’s pentathlon in 1964 and the 80-meter hurdles title in 1960. Tamara won both the shot and discus in 1964, while earning a shot put gold and discus silver in 1960. Western track and field officials and media representatives often mocked the muscular sisters for appearing masculine and speculated, whether fairly or not, that the two received male hormone treatments, or perhaps were actually men. In part because of those questions, gender tests were instituted for international competitions in 1966. The sisters promptly withdrew from athletic competition and were never tested, fueling further speculation. Soviet officials announced the pair were retiring to care for their ailing mother in Ukraine.
Proof of the Press’ gender has never been given, one way or the other, but their accomplishments remain on the record books. Irina died in 2004.

stiz
February 8th, 2011, 14:18
Source/proof

go google it like i just did!