PDA

View Full Version : A couple of F86H Sabres

Morton
February 4th, 2011, 14:02
folks,
Sometimes I feel ..ok, that's it. Case closed. This is the final model. No point for anyone to try to make another one.
The Section-8 Sabre is maybe such an aircraft (terrific CFS2 version by Bearcat). Even the textures are flawless. Very frustrating... So in sheer desperation I grabbed Tango Romeo's F86H. A nice model. AND, more important, I guess the framerates are superior when it comes to campaigning in CFS2!!
Result, a couple of skins, a new panel and some other new bits. Nothing sensational, but ok when you want to fly something else.

cheers
Morton

bub
February 4th, 2011, 15:37
Morton,
From one who has done a few of these, they are some of the nicest F-86 skins I have seen. And the panel, is also up there with the nicest one I've seen for the Sabre. Bravo, keep it up.
Bub
:salute: :ernae:

Rami
February 4th, 2011, 16:19
Morton,

I couldn't agree more. These are excellent!

Jagdflieger
February 4th, 2011, 18:13
Thanks Morton. Those will be a treat in my Korea installation.

See you over the Yalu.

kelticheart
February 5th, 2011, 01:38
TOP NOTCH QUALITY AS USUAL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MORTON!

:applause: :jump: :medals: :jump::applause:

:icon29: :icon29:

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

bearcat241
February 5th, 2011, 03:41
Good job Mort...sweet panel too. :medals:...and thanks for that note of appreciation.

Hmmm...just two, eh? When did you ever stop at two skins on anything? :icon_lol:

Morton
February 5th, 2011, 11:16
Bearcat, you probably know, but there's a Mirage III freeware just released (FS9 forum). Looks really nice. Something for us? hint, hint..

mort

bearcat241
February 5th, 2011, 18:52
Just got it today. Might be worth a look...

PomBee
February 5th, 2011, 19:03
Lovely job, Morton.

Cheers,

PomBee.:salute::salute::salute: