PDA

View Full Version : To Leroy 10

bobhegf
February 1st, 2011, 14:51
Those low polly tree textures sure work great that you posted.UI have been using them on my new pc and I can now load them up.I have been switching them out with the generic #6 tree large . There is one I can`t find which is the Generic#6 tree with grass.You said something about posting some new trees along time ago with a low polly count. Even though they have a low polly cont they look great, you did a great job.

Steve2112
February 1st, 2011, 15:04
Hey Bobhegf,
I have his original upload.
It contains the generic #6 tree.
I love his work. I have all of his uploads.

Here you go

Steve2112

bobhegf
February 14th, 2011, 20:57
I was able to get on but not sure for how long.Thies tree textures were a special low polly count that gives very good frame rates and look great.They were never uploaded but were part of a post. I now can`t find the post so I was woundering if someone else has them. I can`t locate the trees with the grass.

Jean Bomber
February 15th, 2011, 04:14
Hi Bob
I have a zip with a palm texture,with grass,called test_palm ,I think It's the one you search ;)

JP

bobhegf
February 17th, 2011, 15:44
Know, if i could just find the tree with the grass I would be all set. If I don`t answer rifht away it is because i am haveing problems getting on the fourm.I keep getting error messages whoch stop me from reading the post and posting. I can download ,upload and go to the different libs. but just can`t post anything at times.I want to thank you boath for your help.