PDA

View Full Version : Tweaks for Alphasim and K. Malinowski's B-24 Liberators

Rami
January 28th, 2011, 05:03
To all,

Oglivie has released a set of tweaks and fixes for the series of B-24s (including the Privateer) by K. Malinowski, as well as the Alphasim B-24 These help to provide proper flight characteristics as well as fix some of the trim issues.

Thanks, Oglivie! These will make these capable warbirds even better!

PomBee
January 28th, 2011, 08:44
Just got them. Many thanks Ogilvie.

Cheers,

PomBee.:salute::salute::salute:

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
January 29th, 2011, 04:43
I have noticed that if i want to fly the privateer, the dreaded CTD happens. Is there a way to fix it?

Oglivie
January 29th, 2011, 21:33
My Privateer has been modified somewhat from the original download, so I cannot backtrack too see what it might be. I have no problems with CTD.

Possible causes:

1) It might be a gauge problem. Make a copy of your panel.cfg to a safe place. Open the panel.cfg and remove all the gauges from the main panel and save it. If the CTD ceases then it is one of the gauges.

2) If it CTD when a weapons load is selected (other than guns only) it would probably be a bad weapon bgl file.

PS. Thanks Rami for the stickey, I over looked posting after uploading. I'll try to remember to get a thread post off next time. Thanks again.

PS(#2). Is anyone else having any problems with the Privateer? :mixedsmi:

Jagdflieger
January 30th, 2011, 02:48
Thanks Oglive for the updates! I've always like the Malinowski B-24/PB4Y-2 series of aircraft so these updates will be used before too long.