PDA

View Full Version : HU: EPNT scenery for Tatra Mountains lovers coming very soon!

lucas81
January 26th, 2011, 12:08
Hello,

I am really excited to announce that the scenery of Nowy Targ (EPNT) is very close to relase. The scenery was created pretty long time ago, about 2 years, or so. But it remained only on few HDD's as it was never finished. It was lacking night lights on some landmarks and the "T" letter on the aerodrome for the night landings. As I did them recently (those .fx files... :D ), the scenery appeared to be complete.
The scenery was done for the FS9 few years ago, known as "Projekt Tatry" which also included better mesh for the Tatra mountains and some vector drawn scenery. Later, it was expanded into payware Tatra Photo Scenery for the FS9/X and finally into EPNT_X which blends nicely with the TPS or with the UTX.
I am presenting some screenshots of the aerodrome with surrounding area. Once, the airfield will be accepted by the original authors, I will upload it and let you know.

regards,
Lucas

Hurricane91
January 26th, 2011, 18:16
Very nice Lucas. This looks like a great area to fly in. I like flying out of airfields like this.

lucas81
January 29th, 2011, 06:20
Thanks Hurricane!

OK, the scenery is up on Avsim:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=156216&CatID=fsxscen

Have fun! :)

PS: If you have some other sceneries by us, I'd recommend some short hop from the EPNL, EPBA, EPZR or from the "Tatry" airport in Slovakia to EPNT - you will be flying above Tatras. Also, get the Cumulus X and Empeck's Pirat :)

Lucas