PDA

View Full Version : Porker Sitrep 340TC-a4....message as follows..

Piglet
January 21st, 2011, 20:31
Well, I found out what all the drama was about. Whatever. I call it like I see it, and never was PC. Judging from the e-mails I have received, many others think the same way.
Future postings will be mostly limited to WIP's, and the occasional answer to aircraft related questions.

On a lighter note, I do appreciate the "Thank-you Piglet" thread. For that I owe you all at least this post.

Glad you all like the Sus Scrofa SS-4P. It's fun to just take a break, and design something whimsical and fun. Extra fun flying it off the MAB Skyhaven mobile airbase.

No need to worry about me, All is well in life, health, job, blah, blah, blah...
Off to start my next plane...
P.S. Just got my Pucura Flight Manual today....

deathfromafar
January 21st, 2011, 21:51
Off to start my next plane...
P.S. Just got my Pucura Flight Manual today.... :applause: Dohhhhhh!!! I swear I just jumped right off my chair when I read that!

You're most welcome Tim. A lot of us always look forward to seeing each of your next projects appear. As for the Sus Scrofa SS-4P, amazing model. You raised a few eyebrows from my EAA friends here!

OleBoy
January 21st, 2011, 22:08
Whatever the case may be, or was. Rock on Piglet. There's no butter on this knife that spreads the frosting to the cake!

Dag
January 22nd, 2011, 00:32
Hi Piglet,

Looking forward to your future work. Your freeware is astonishing :salute:

Thanks

Naki
January 22nd, 2011, 01:47
Yes really looking foward to anything you produce!....especially the SA Bulldog which IIRC you said you may do one day.

kilo delta
January 22nd, 2011, 04:44
Good to have you back Tim. :ernae:

Railrunner130
January 22nd, 2011, 04:52
Funny, I generally don't get worked up about anything flightsim related. Afterall, it's just a hobby to be enjoyed. No lives at stake, etc.

But, I was actually worried about the prospects of Tim leaving flightsim. I've been downloading his airplanes for about ten years. I don't know anyone that's been around and producing airplanes that long. The first I recall was the Fisher XP-75 Eagle. There may have been one or two before that.

Glad you're back Tim!! PS. Thanks once again for all you've done and continue to do.

flaviossa
January 22nd, 2011, 06:17
The BEST freeware developer from all times. Welcome back Mr. Piglet! :salute: :salute:

italoc
January 22nd, 2011, 06:32
It's really necessary for me to add praise and compliment on Tim's work ?????
Yes ... cause his presence on FS scenery has been and still is so important and outstanding.!!!!
Who between all of us has no knowledge of Tim's high quality and originality !!!!
I'm saying nothing new, but I had to say something to add my thanks to you, "Piglet":salute::salute:
Italo

DaveKDEN
January 22nd, 2011, 06:35
Good to hear from you Tim!

peter12213
January 22nd, 2011, 06:50
Great to hear from you Tim, over the moon with the news on the Pucara manual, here's to hoping!

doublecool
January 22nd, 2011, 07:13
Piglet, Very glade to see your well, and to see your most welcome posts back at the outhouse. :wavey:

ryanbatc
January 22nd, 2011, 08:39
Hello again hope to see you around more often!

Thanks for the freeware - excellent planes!!

Daveroo
January 22nd, 2011, 08:44
i had to recover before i typed.....pucara???? oh my...i think i love you tim......

stansdds
January 22nd, 2011, 08:50
Hey Tim, glad to hear you are doing well! :jump:

The Pucara sounds interesting. I found a photo of one, looks like Panther flew one and stayed around to have his picture taken.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

heywooood
January 22nd, 2011, 09:58
hello Tim - glad you are well

dunno what the dust up was and don't care to - the world will keep turning regardless of whatever we do or say

I enjoy your work and appreciate your generosity full bore - thank you, Tim

Piglet
January 22nd, 2011, 18:34
Thanks guys,
About the Pucara, not the next plane I'm gonna build(done enough turbprops lately!)
But I am serious about making one.
Next plane will be a 767.

Just kidding!
Gonna be a Axis WW2 fighter...

pilottj
January 22nd, 2011, 18:42
hmmm there are quite a few German WW2 aircraft that would fit into the 'peculiar category' Just a shot in the dark...Do-335? :icon_lol: Welcome back mate:jump:

heywooood
January 22nd, 2011, 18:43
radial, inline or jet engine?

huub vink
January 23rd, 2011, 11:08
Just kidding!

Good to see you back Tim.

Axis WW2 fighter is a bit vague as Germany, Japan, Italy, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria were all Axis states with Finland, Thailand and Iraq as allies. So it could be anything from a Japanese Zero to a Romanian I.A.R. 80 B.

I keep my fingers crossed it will be something from Germany or Italy, but as the price is right, I will be happy with whatever it is.....

Cheers,
Huub

Bjoern
January 23rd, 2011, 15:20

Early 109, I suppose.

You've at least mentioned that you'll be building one in near future a while ago.

I'm 99% sure.

DennyA
January 23rd, 2011, 16:41
Great to see you posting, Tim.

I'm guessing Me-263? Or He-100, but that one was more peculiar story-wise than plane-wise. :)

mikezola
January 23rd, 2011, 20:38
Wow... Hmmmm... 'peculiar' axis fighters? Allow me to dream a little... Ki-83, Ta-154, Fw-187, etc. etc.

simkid22
January 23rd, 2011, 21:20
Thanks for the new pusher, Piglet! I was wondering, did you ever release a model of the MAB Skyhaven besides the scenery file? I was thinking it would be cool to add that to aicarriers and have it truly be mobile. Thanks for all the great models that I've enjoyed so much.

Cag40Navy
January 23rd, 2011, 22:27
I would love to drive the MAB around and wear the capt'n hat for a bit.

Cleartheprop
January 24th, 2011, 01:42
Thanks for this message Tim! :ernae:

roger-wilco-66
January 24th, 2011, 02:01
Glad you're back, Tim!

A peculiar axis aircraft, that's got to be the Blohm & Voss BV141 ???

:ernae:

Cheers,
Mark

huub vink
January 24th, 2011, 02:09
Early 109, I suppose.

You've at least mentioned that you'll be building one in near future a while ago.

I'm 99% sure.

Bjoern, I hope you are right on this one, however it is Piglet, so you can never be sure.....

Cheers,
Huub

Sundog
January 24th, 2011, 15:04
Thanks guys,
Next plane will be a 767.

LOL, I was like, "really?" Then I read the rest of the post. Not that you couldn't do one, I just figured there are enough 767's out there and it isn't very "peculiar." ;)

clmooring
January 24th, 2011, 15:17
Glad you're back, Tim!

A peculiar axis aircraft, that's got to be the Blohm & Voss BV141 ???

:ernae:

Cheers,
Mark

but it is an Axis fighter, right. It has to have machine guns pointing out of the front. :jump:

CWOJackson
January 24th, 2011, 16:11
but it is an Axis fighter, right. It has to have machine guns pointing out of the front. :jump:

Or pointed upward.

Matt Wynn
January 24th, 2011, 16:19
i'd hazard a guess at a Focke-Wulf Fw Projekt VII "Flitzer" it's definately peculiar, but is it the Piglet kind of Peculiar? glad to see you back Tim :salute: there were 2 versions from drawings i've seen about, one with a prop in the nose and a dedicated Jet....

Sundog
January 24th, 2011, 18:39
I was thinking/hoping Do-335. But I'm happy with whatever he models.

CG_1976
January 24th, 2011, 20:18
??? Focke-Wulf Ta VTOL Project

gera
January 25th, 2011, 05:01
Good to see you back Tim, I donīt know what happened to you but am sure some ******* tried to be smart not realizing he is a ********** or whatever....Enjoying the Kansan like apple pie with vanilla ice cream!!!! everyday. I still use your FS9 one too, since I can make skins for it and still donīt do them for FSX, great plane around the Amazon....... :ernae::ernae:

lucas81
January 25th, 2011, 06:37
Iam 100% sure that Piglet mentioned doing the early 109's in the past. Let's hope that we may see Bertha, Caesar or Dora in the future. The D with Jumo 210 is perhaps my favourite 109 :D (apart from the early 109 E with manual prop pitch)

popsaka
January 25th, 2011, 07:17
12 years ago? ...oh good grief (!) .........Westland Whirlwind CFS1 and everything worked!

...also the Do-335 ...the A-36 ...all breakthroughs for CFS1...:salute::salute:

flaviossa
January 25th, 2011, 08:34
I would love a Skyly J2 from mr. piglet .... :icon_twi:

Bjoern
January 25th, 2011, 12:44
LOL, I was like, "really?" Then I read the rest of the post. Not that you couldn't do one, I just figured there are enough 767's out there and it isn't very "peculiar." ;)

Actually, I've stumbled upon iFDG's GMAX source files for the 767-200 a few days ago.

If one can live with an external model only, it'd just be short conversion job away.

No, don't get any ideas. I won't do it. Planes without VC are useless to me.

huub vink
February 2nd, 2011, 12:33
Just kidding!

Can you give us a hint already Piglet? I know it is wishful thinking, but I have already selected my favourite Bf109 Caesar and Dora profiles.......

Greetings from a very curious
Huub