PDA

View Full Version : Crop dusting missions...payware

Sid2008
January 18th, 2011, 06:00
FYI only:

Wanna be a crop duster?? You can do so in FSX missions. Abacus has a $15 (approx) payware package out with several crop dusting missions and a crop dusting aircraft.

roger-wilco-66
January 18th, 2011, 06:49
Hmmm, looks like a revamped version of an old package for FS2k2 / 2k4.

I dunno, something lets me stay away from Abacus products....

Cheers,
Mark

Ian Warren
January 18th, 2011, 23:22
You may want to put 'Deane Baunton' s name back in the mixer , Fletchers to Cresco,s , the best freeware ag planes around or simply look in at www.nzff.org , every variant now almost completed .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brian_Gladden
January 19th, 2011, 04:10
The Air tractor looks a little familiar to me for some reason... probably since I designed it! Yes the model is a bit dated (I started that project for FS 2002) but the Abacus versions I did, I believe were updated to FSX standards by someone else. I sent Arnie my source files for the Models I made for Abacus a few years ago.

gera
January 19th, 2011, 05:17
Hmmm, looks like a revamped version of an old package for FS2k2 / 2k4.

I dunno, something lets me stay away from Abacus products....

Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark.......well said.

roger-wilco-66
January 19th, 2011, 05:43
The Air tractor looks a little familiar to me for some reason... probably since I designed it! Yes the model is a bit dated (I started that project for FS 2002) but the Abacus versions I did, I believe were updated to FSX standards by someone else. I sent Arnie my source files for the Models I made for Abacus a few years ago.

Sorry Brian, I apologize, I did not mean to rant about your work on the air trac (which I have not even seen in FSX). It's just a general feeling and the experiences I had with some of their products.

Cheers,
Mark